Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nacho's the guy he needs.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
      Bro, they ALWAYS copy Floyd...the copy every thing he does...they fight his opponents in the same order he fights them, cuz Freddie says, he wants to "outdo mayweather"..Pac steals Floyd's quotes..."Wanna be the best, u havve to fight the best"..."My job is to go out there and fight for the fans"...Pac:"My job is to fight for the fans"...Floyd grabs tape and puts an X over Ortiz's face behind the speed bag, and Roach does it to the marquez pic behind the speed bag..I can go on for days man...dont come on here and say silly dumb things
      Yes because Floyd was the first boxer to ever say that.

Yeh I suppose Pac fighting Marquez, Margarito & Cotto was the same thing Floyd did...oh wait.

I'm a Floyd fan but don't suck his nuts bro. Be a man.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Roach training him took away from what Linares USED to do...slick Defense...not only that, but if Linares wouldnt have taken Roach's dumb advice in the Linares fight, he would be climbing up the ranks and fighting on HBO Next week...instead he had to fight some bum in mexico, and got KO'd in 2 rounds...He never shouldnt have lost to Demarco, and thats where the problems got worse...Roach is too consitent
        Floyd has his media training in ustream, in which he drove up in a fly Mayback, and Pac copied him, and on his ustream, he drove up in a new sports car...these guys are fakes...he even tries to act kiddish on 24/7 so he can be like his daddy Floyd

Comment

Nacho Beristain would be AMAZING!

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
            Yes because Floyd was the first boxer to ever say that.

Yeh I suppose Pac fighting Marquez, Margarito & Cotto was the same thing Floyd did...oh wait.

I'm a Floyd fan but don't suck his nuts bro. Be a man.
            They copy EVERYTHING Floyd does...EVERYTHING...Ur not a Mayweather fan at all bro...I cant even believe u dissagree...Pac steals Floyd's quotes DIRECTLY after Floyd uses them and u gonna tell me its not true?

Comment

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now go to Steward please.
              Most definitely. Roach doesn't suit Linares, and he's so busy that Linares seems to have fallen by the wayside. I hope Linares partners up with Nacho or Steward who know how to develop a Boxer.

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
                He doesnt need a change, he needs a chin.
                Demarco gave Linares one hell of a beating, so I don't think Linares has that bad of a chin. His real problem is the fact that he cuts easily, not that he can't absorb punishment.

Comment

Freddy, is a very good trainer. Some of guys just like to hate, just for sake of hating. Linares didn't lose twice because of Freddy. He has a suspect chin and rather than use his talents, he gets drawn into trading and that isn't where his strengths lie.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    Demarco gave Linares one hell of a beating, so I don't think Linares has that bad of a chin. His real problem is the fact that he cuts easily, not that he can't absorb punishment.
                    Yea thats what I thought

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                      Most definitely. Roach doesn't suit Linares, and he's so busy that Linares seems to have fallen by the wayside. I hope Linares partners up with Nacho or Steward who know how to develop a Boxer.
                      I mostly say Steward because he has worked with a lot of guys that have the same body structure and attributes as Linares.

long arms, tall, kinda lanky, skillful with pop. like Oscar, Hearns, JCC. etc etc

Comment

Working...
                      X