Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When did he say Roach may be gone u liars

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      When you loss to a huge underdog scrub that you are more superior in every possible way, its usually not the trainers fault
      Please, Linares is a very impressive PURE boxer...this kid is special, but roach tried to turn him into a face first swarmer like Khan..Roach is the reason he got knocked out by Demarco when he told him to brawl, and he was already winning the fight...Roach was an inside fighter who didnt even teach Khan any inside fighting and caused him to lose to Lamont...Roach tried to copy Floyd and have Manny train for 10 weeks, since Floyd trained for 10 weeks against Ortiz, and Manny came in the ring looking sloppy, slow, crappy, and overtrained..Roach is a horrible trainer, and its all catching up to him...his arrogant ways...its time to get the cokroach outta the game

Comment

marco antonio barrera was a badass brawler early on and has had a nice transition to become a very good and patient boxer-puncher...

i dunno what type of change linares has in mind though...

Comment

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Now go to Steward please.

Comment

Wow one of the few fighters who actually realizes that he needs a new trainer. All he has to do is hook up with Nacho and he'll be back with a vengeance.

Comment

Should go Beristain for his training style and aswell as that just the laungage

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                Please, Linares is a very impressive PURE boxer...this kid is special, but roach tried to turn him into a face first swarmer like Khan..Roach is the reason he got knocked out by Demarco when he told him to brawl, and he was already winning the fight...Roach was an inside fighter who didnt even teach Khan any inside fighting and caused him to lose to Lamont...Roach tried to copy Floyd and have Manny train for 10 weeks, since Floyd trained for 10 weeks against Ortiz, and Manny came in the ring looking sloppy, slow, crappy, and overtrained..Roach is a horrible trainer, and its all catching up to him...his arrogant ways...its time to get the cokroach outta the game
                He didnt lose to thompson because he fought like a face first swarmer.

Linares should have beaten this guy with absolutely no problem even without a trainer, its pretty simple

Im tired of blaming the trainer for dumb fighters mistakes inside the ring. Im sure freddy didnt tell him to stand there like a moron and just let Thompson catch him with the lopping right hand and then knock him down

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  As much as I think Freddie is over-rated as coach he is by no means a horrible trainer.

And in no way shape or form do I think Freddie or Manny would copy Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                    As much as I think Freddie is over-rated as coach he is by no means a horrible trainer.

And in no way shape or form do I think Freddie or Manny would copy Floyd.
                    Bro, they ALWAYS copy Floyd...the copy every thing he does...they fight his opponents in the same order he fights them, cuz Freddie says, he wants to "outdo mayweather"..Pac steals Floyd's quotes..."Wanna be the best, u havve to fight the best"..."My job is to go out there and fight for the fans"...Pac:"My job is to fight for the fans"...Floyd grabs tape and puts an X over Ortiz's face behind the speed bag, and Roach does it to the marquez pic behind the speed bag..I can go on for days man...dont come on here and say silly dumb things

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                      He didnt lose to thompson because he fought like a face first swarmer.

Linares should have beaten this guy with absolutely no problem even without a trainer, its pretty simple

Im tired of blaming the trainer for dumb fighters mistakes inside the ring. Im sure freddy didnt tell him to stand there like a moron and just let Thompson catch him with the lopping right hand and then knock him down
                      Roach training him took away from what Linares USED to do...slick Defense...not only that, but if Linares wouldnt have taken Roach's dumb advice in the Linares fight, he would be climbing up the ranks and fighting on HBO Next week...instead he had to fight some bum in mexico, and got KO'd in 2 rounds...He never shouldnt have lost to Demarco, and thats where the problems got worse...Roach is too consitent

Comment

Working...
                      X