Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza: Bob threatened to have Julio sit... It's Bob that's trying to stall his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
    thats what call steriotype and superstition !. its not real i am fan of other fighter to but that not the point of this thread. and where did u get ur informnation that pacquiao didnt train as hard ? i think ariza over train him and thats why he cramps in jmm fight
    ariza disagrees with you...

http://fighthype.com/pages/content11826.html

Comment

Originally posted by Big_L View Post
      umm that sourc say that manny had cramps for against fighting jmm because he over train but he will work to the root of the problems for bradley fight. it does no say any thing about pacman training lightly at all

Comment

umm that sourc say that manny had cramps for against fighting jmm because he over train but he will work to the root of the problems for bradley fight. it does no say any thing about pacman training lightly at all
        http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/03...timate-bradley

Manny Pacquiao said it himself as well.

Comment

I knew Arum was a greedy guy but the rumors were true, he is the boxing antichrist.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
            http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/sports/03...timate-bradley

Manny Pacquiao said it himself as well.
            this is what i got from that article " What we did in training camp was regular lang, ordinaryo lang," Pacquiao said. " he basiclly said he did the regular training he alway does in his fight. no matter the fighter . but at the same time i have read other article that says ariza felt like he over train pacman and pacman fell the same way about over train.

Comment

i am reading it! but why are they fight? they both umnder the PAC camp they should not fight.! but i blame ariza more because he gavepac cramps in the mosley and marques fight and bob arum only helped pacquiao and ariza hurt him !
              Clearly an alt...

Comment

english is not my first langage so please stop .
                It's not your English that's killing us...your defending cramps for 1, anybody can make an excuse like that when they don't look good in a fight...difference is that when Pac says it, its the truth...if anybody else said that after fighting Pac that excuse wouldn't be accepted!!

For 2...you said Pac easily beat Marquez...C'MON MAN!!!

And 3rd of all...you said "if he was fighting better competition" as if Marquez hasn't arguably beat Pac all 3 times!!

Your grammar is the least of our worries after posting that crap!!!!!!

Comment

Ariza calling out Arum on his bulls**t I like that.

Comment

I am old enough to remember when Bob Arum And top rank could do no wrong. If you look back at the 80's as an example, you will see what I mean.

The only thing promotor's care about now is control and profit. I mean they have always wanted control and profit, there is nothing wrong with that, as long as they hold a love for the sport and give back. At one time they cared. That is what is missing in the sport now. It has become nothing more than a cashout game. It is only about taking taking and taking. All promoter's are guilty of it, not just old Bob.

Comment

is its true though pac said he had veruy bad cramps in the mosley and marquez fight due to ariza over train him. ariza should be trying to help win for pacquiao not to cramp up! bob arum has never hurted pacquioas performance ever unlike ariza
                      i agree with your post !!!!! ariza is getting a big head and he is acting like he made manny !!!!!! if ariza was doing his job properly manny wouldnt be getting cramps still!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X