Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza: Bob threatened to have Julio sit... It's Bob that's trying to stall his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
    i am reading it! but why are they fight? they both umnder the PAC camp they should not fight.! but i blame ariza more because he gavepac cramps in the mosley and marques fight and bob arum only helped pacquiao and ariza hurt him !
    bwahahahahahahahahahha

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      bwahahahahahahahahahha
      stop laugh when u know nothing about .

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu..._cramps_111311

Foot cramps slowed Pacquiao against Marquez:

LAS VEGAS – Manny Pacquiao will seek medical advice in an attempt to explain the mystery cramps he suffered in his controversial win over Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday.

Pacquiao began to experience painful cramping in the arches of his feet in the fourth round and claimed the discomfort did not subside until after the fight.

“That was when it started,” Pacquiao said. “I felt so bad that my balance was gone. Every time I threw a punch I could feel it.”

Comment

Ariza is a gangster.

Comment

stop laugh when u know nothing about .

http://sports.yahoo.com/box/news?slu..._cramps_111311

Foot cramps slowed Pacquiao against Marquez:

LAS VEGAS – Manny Pacquiao will seek medical advice in an attempt to explain the mystery cramps he suffered in his controversial win over Juan Manuel Marquez on Saturday.

Pacquiao began to experience painful cramping in the arches of his feet in the fourth round and claimed the discomfort did not subside until after the fight.

“That was when it started,” Pacquiao said. “I felt so bad that my balance was gone. Every time I threw a punch I could feel it.”
          I hope you never post again after tonight.

your either a rubbish April fools troll or you don't know **** bout boxing.

please see the quote in my sig for details

Comment

Originally posted by Roger08 View Post
            I hope you never post again after tonight.

your either a rubbish April fools troll or you don't know **** bout boxing.

please see the quote in my sig for details
            oh please . i know that no trainor should make the fighter suffer by over train him like they did to pacman. ariza went overbord and thats why manny suffered the conseqenses but still easily beat marquez but still it was bad for cramps because what if it were higher comptetion?
            Last edited by Nukes; 04-01-2012, 05:09 PM.

Comment

oh please . i know that no trainor should make the fighter suffer by over train him like they did to pacman. ariza went overbord and thats why manny suffered the conseqenses but still easily beatted marquez but still it was bad for cramps because what if it were higher comptetion?
              I'm not losing any more brain cell's by chatting to you, have a nice day

Comment

Damn Ariza went in! Why does Arum want Chavez Jr to sign a 2 fight extension when there's 15 months left on his contract? Getting paranoid after the Gamboa fiasco maybe?

Comment

i am reading it! but why are they fight? they both umnder the PAC camp they should not fight.! but i blame ariza more because he gavepac cramps in the mosley and marques fight and bob arum only helped pacquiao and ariza hurt him !
                  this has to be someone trying to make fun of Manny fans cause no1 is this damn stupid.i hope

Comment

But yea Arum is a joke anyone who defends this crook doesnt care about the sport at all

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
                      this has to be someone trying to make fun of Manny fans cause no1 is this damn stupid.i hope
                      english is not my first langage so please stop .

Comment

Working...
                      X