Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ariza: Bob threatened to have Julio sit... It's Bob that's trying to stall his career

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ariza said he has Jr's weight under control. lol

Comment

Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
      Damn Ariza went in! Why does Arum want Chavez Jr to sign a 2 fight extension when there's 15 months left on his contract? Getting paranoid after the Gamboa fiasco maybe?
      There are major rumors that this is the exact reason why Gamboa said no to fight Rios. Didnt want to sign fight extensions

Comment

Originally posted by Nukes View Post
        i am reading it! but why are they fight? they both umnder the PAC camp they should not fight.! but i blame ariza more because he gavepac cramps in the mosley and marques fight and bob arum only helped pacquiao and ariza hurt him !
        No disrespect intended but this is by far the funniest post I've ever read in this forum

Comment

english is not my first langage so please stop .
          Let me guess. You're Filipino. Right?

Comment

I think it is Bombs alt.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
              Let me guess. You're Filipino. Right?
              yes i am so? are u saying i have a biased becus im a pacman fan? why is the point of bringing that up?

Comment

yes i am so? are u saying i have a biased becus im a pacman fan? why is the point of bringing that up?
                Yes. That is exactly what I am implying. I could tell by your posts that you don't know much about boxing and how boxing has been for a while. No offense but people who follow only Manny Pacquiao are not really boxing fans...right? They would just be a Manny Pacquiao fan.

And about Alex Ariza and Pac's cramp. During the JMM III fight, didn't Pacquiao underestimate JMM and didn't train as hard and still got cramps?

Comment

Bob arum is rich as hell, he's got the best doctors keeping him alive for as long as possible so he can keep ballsing fights up for us. Just retire you crocked limp d!ck muthafukha

Comment

Originally posted by The_Sandman View Post
                    Yes. That is exactly what I am implying. I could tell by your posts that you don't know much about boxing and how boxing has been for a while. No offense but people who follow only Manny Pacquiao are not really boxing fans...right? They would just be a Manny Pacquiao fan.

And about Alex Ariza and Pac's cramp. During the JMM III fight, didn't Pacquiao underestimate JMM and didn't train as hard and still got cramps?
                    thats what call steriotype and superstition !. its not real i am fan of other fighter to but that not the point of this thread. and where did u get ur informnation that pacquiao didnt train as hard ? i think ariza over train him and thats why he cramps in jmm fight

Comment

is its true though pac said he had veruy bad cramps in the mosley and marquez fight due to ariza over train him. ariza should be trying to help win for pacquiao not to cramp up! bob arum has never hurted pacquioas performance ever unlike ariza

tsk tsk ...................... can you do something productive?

Comment

Working...
                      X