Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hell is this bubble, boxingscene posters are in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
    I thought he did Gattied Mosley to a lesser extent.
    He caused no damage to Mosley. He just got Mosley shook, scared and Mosley stopped throwing. He dominated him, but he didn't give him an ass whooping.

Comment

I cant wait for may 5

Floyd is gonna make cotto his ***** lol

Comment

Of course, not to say Floyd isn't going to beat Cotto, but I don't see him physically dominating Cotto at all. He understands that Cotto DOES have the handspeed and power to counter eventually. Only way I see any type of punishment happening is if Floyd catches him with something Cotto doesn't see and Cotto is on skates. Then Floyd will go to work with combos, but it will be one sequence. Not something that will be drawn out through out the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
          Of course, not to say Floyd isn't going to beat Cotto, but I don't see him physically dominating Cotto at all. He understands that Cotto DOES have the handspeed and power to counter eventually. Only way I see any type of punishment happening is if Floyd catches him with something Cotto doesn't see and Cotto is on skates. Then Floyd will go to work with combos, but it will be one sequence. Not something that will be drawn out through out the fight.
          ? Not even close lol

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
            There are some that believe Cotto could have never competed with Floyd. I am not one of those men. The Cotto that ud'd Mosley was a 50/50 fight.

Even right now, I'm not sure about the fight. Floyd himself has shown the loss of legs lately. Right now I'd say Cotto has a 35% chance of winning.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              ? Not even close lol
              Cotto's hands are faster than Ortiz, Hatton, and the De La Hoya Mayweather fought.

Comment

Cotto's hands are faster than Ortiz, Hatton, and the De La Hoya Mayweather fought.
                I believe he has great timing and decent hand speed.

Comment

Good post!
                  Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                  Agreed!

Totally agreed, plus Cotto's timming and accuracy is great!

Comment

lol...theres a reason i wasnt interested in this fight. the only thing im interested is seeing how cotto is as good as many of u make him out to be. i never thought he was and i still thing hes gonna get blown out. im glad a lot of u feel it'll be a close decision, it wont.

Comment

Floyd always gets over hyped by his fans. After Cotto and prison term i will be surprised if he still fights at welterweight. I am sure he been having trouble with weight for awhile at welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X