Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The hell is this bubble, boxingscene posters are in?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
    Why are people living in a damn bubble?(Referring to the Cotto vs Floyd fight)

I mean, the way people here reivent fighters post by post is ridiculous.

Since when did Cotto became a face first brawler, with no punch resistance, 0 boxing skills and no strength whatsover?

Since when did Floyd became this savage volume puncher, who fights guts and blood and stops fighters dead cold?

Do I believe floyd will win ? Ofcourse I do.

But WTF is this o Floyd will KO Cotto,ohh Floyd will Gatti Cotto, Floyd will stop Cotto and punish him.

Floyd aint a big puncher, let alone volume puncher. Theres a reason why he fights the way he fights. He rarely opens up, he throws 1 or 2 punches at a time, and plays defense either going forward or backwards. And he does all this because if he were to throw 5 or 6 punch combinations he'll get tag and his chin aint all that. Granted he is a exellent defensive fighter, thats why he gets barely touched!

Miguel Cotto is a good boxer/puncher who has face the 2 biggest offensive threats in or around his division.He can box or brawl, punches very hard and has decent defense.

By all logic Floyd should win, because of his faster hands and exellent defense. So please stop this nonsense of Floyd beating people up. The last time he beat someone up was almost 10 years ago(Gatti, actually 7)

The likely outcome Floyd UD 116-112

My Bold prediction Cotto TKO10(with Floyd winning on points (87-84)

Mannnn, I can feel your pain...I thought the Pacroids were horrible...

PRPP

Comment

just his over zealous fans. They've been saying he's going to Gatti EVERY fighter since Gatti.

He was supposed to Gatti DLH.
      He was supposed to Gatti Hatton.
      He was supposed to Gatti Marquez.
      He was supposed to Gatti Mosley.
      He was supposed to Gatti Ortiz.

And when he didn't, they exaggerated the damage he did to them (if any). There's floyd fans in here saying that Floyd is going to give Cotto the beating of his life. There is NOTHING Floyd will do that will be worse than what Margarito or Pacquaio did to him.

Comment

Originally posted by 2501 View Post
        just his over zealous fans. They've been saying he's going to Gatti EVERY fighter since Gatti.

He was supposed to Gatti DLH.
        He was supposed to Gatti Hatton.
        He was supposed to Gatti Marquez.
        He was supposed to Gatti Mosley.
        He was supposed to Gatti Ortiz.

And when he didn't, they exaggerated the damage he did to them (if any). There's floyd fans in here saying that Floyd is going to give Cotto the beating of his life. There is NOTHING Floyd will do that will be worse than what Margarito or Pacquaio did to him.
        I thought he did Gattied Mosley to a lesser extent.

Comment

Originally posted by ZZZzzz....... View Post
          you had me till that last prediction bruh. but you're right.
          cosign this

Comment

I'd be shocked if he put up a Gatti type performance, mainly because he hasn't done it since Gatti, but I expect Floyd to win with ease, and pretty much do whatever he wants. Cotto can't compete physically or mentally, IMO.

Comment

Its *****s and haters.

Floyd will obviously most likely win, but Cotto sure as hell wont be Gatti'd, and he'll have his moments.

Comment

Floyd will most likely win a competitive decision but lol @ anyone talking about him stopping Cotto, like Ch@mp says he doesn't throw in volume so the pace will be comfortable for Cotto and he isn't a thunderous puncher.

Comment

there's a reason you see nothing but new *****s (maybe some old with new usernames) and as far as old posters, are pretty much the same that comment in EVERY article. You can't have a proper boxing discussion in the place...at all. These ******s would probably believe Floyd would 'Gatti' EVERY fighter all the way up to Wladimir... SMH

Comment

true!!! ...when did Money become a volume punching beast?!?...dudes sleeping on Cotto might mess around and die in their sleep!!! LMAO

Comment

I don't get why people are writing Cotto off the way they are. He is Floyd's toughest opponent since and maybe before De La Hoya.

Comment

Working...
                      X