Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Stops Cotto's Mother****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"self preservation", "my health comes first" :duck:chicken*ssy:

Comment

Originally posted by marty1110 View Post
      Roger Mayweather talking all this ****. Go watch Roger Mayweather against Rocky Lockridge, or vs Julio Cesar Chavez I and II. Now I know where that glassy chin of Floyd came from. No wonder Floyd specializes on defense. A little short shot to the chin and Mosley buckles him. Could you imagine what would happen if Pacquiao where to connect? It'll be like a Roger Mayweather rerun all over again. Yeah, Floyd take you uncle's advise. Stay away from Pacman. He's been there.

Suspect chin??? wait, floyd?!? really? are u dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb?? God, i hope your just pretending.

So Mosley KO'd Vargas, Mayorga, Margarito, and just about everyone in his 135 lbs days.... obviously showing that he has some pop in his punches.... he lands a clean punch on floyd and floyd BUCKLES, doesn't go down, BUT HE BUCKLES him. So that means that floyd can't take a punch???

ok, let me know if you don't get it.... mosley hits many people clean, they go down. he hits floyd clean, he gets wobbled, but stays up. clears his head and dominates.... that, to me would seem like the guy can take a punch. or are you actually dumb and you just can't comprehend that? i does seem like that's actually a possibility though.

Now to Pac... this one punch KO artist that you talk about.... did he knockout Margarito, Cotto, Mosley, Marquez, Morales, Clottey, or De La Hoya??? It was the accumulation of punches that did damage.. and that was only on Margarito, Cotto, and Oscar.

Even the smaller guy in Marquez took his shots and kept coming.

Of his recent fights, he KO'd Hatton. Now is that saying much? Not really! Floyd stopped Hatton... remember that check hook that sent him into the ring post?? didn't have much force behind it.

Then after his Floyd fight, Hatton fought Juan Lazcano... do you remember that?? or do you only watch fights with pacquiao in them?
      Well... check this out. Hatton is such a great boxer and hard to hit, that after he fought Juan Lazcano, his face ended up looking like this ....

Now does that look like someone who's able to avoid punches???? exactly... so my point is that the only person in his last 7 fights that he actually KO'd with one punch was Hatton... so that really ain't saying much.

So where does this logic that you've come up with that if Pac hits floyd with a single punch then he's gonna KO him instantly??? B/c i really don't understand.....

Care to enlighten? how bout you provide some facts not just biased a** pac-**** sucking logic...

or you can just refrain from posting anything else and making yourself look like an idiot.

And if I remember correctly, Pac's the one that actually been KO'd... not once but twice!

-cheers

Comment

face the facts, mayfeather just doesnt have the power to stop cotto !!!!!! in fact im willing to bet my accont that mayfeather doesnt stop him !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I agree, dude (Roger M) is classless. Never really gives a great explanation or analysis, just says the same **** all the time. Floyd's guna whoop his ass, Floyd is guna beat his ass...yadda yadda yadda...

Impossible to have a serious, REAL conversation with the dude... now lets be real Floyd is masterful in the ring and knows boxing inside and out. Dued is great.

But for this fight, he's going up against a guy who's a boxer puncher that more importantly has GREAT TIMING !... Speed beats alot of things but Great Timing can negate the speed advantage... I beleive this will be Floyd's biggest fight up to date, and IMO i see cotto applying smart pressure and using his highly underated timed jab.

Cotto by Decision or late stoppage....

Comment

Roger Mayweather the new MLK

Roger is so eloquent so well versed so intelligent. Roger is the voice of black America and the role model all black kids should look up to. Roger has done much more than MLK had ever done. Thanks Roger you are our leader.

Comment

i doubt that floyd will stop him but cotto won't be able to defend himself against this technician. he won't be in front of cheato. cotto better use that jab at all times because if he does'nt. he better take cover from the straight laser counter incoming that he's never seen before. great fight though.

Comment

Mayweather's best chance at a KO: Cotto will low blow. When he apologizes by bowing his head, Floyd will throw a two piece meal while he's not looking.

Comment

Originally posted by spoonwars View Post
                  Mayweather's best chance at a KO: Cotto will low blow. When he apologizes by bowing his head, Floyd will throw a two piece meal while he's not looking.
                  lollllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by marty1110 View Post
                    Who has Mayweather beaten the last ten years that impresses you sooo much about his boxing skills??????????? The sucker punch to the much inferior Ortiz? The UNANIMOUS DECISIONS over Mosley at 36 and over the much smaller JMM who came from lightweight to welterweight for the first time and to top it off Mayweather doesn't make weight and refused to disclose his weight the day of the fight? Or was it the UD against Dela Hoya who was past his prime at 35 while Floyd was 28? Or was it the 10th round knockout of Ricky Hatton? Name ONE???
                    Let me ask you...who ARE you impressed w/ then over the last ten years?

Comment

Originally posted by HEZEKYHWH View Post
                      I said it once, and I'll say it again....

PAC WAS FIGHTING MOFOS CALLED HO SUNG PAC, LUI KANG, AND SUBZERO.....

[IMG]http:http://img1.bdbphotos.com/images/orig/f/l/fl068dm9ybfu86mf.jpg//[/IMG]
                      SERIOUSLY HERE WE GO...

YEP THAT IS PAC KNOCKED OUT BY A LITERAL BUM.... He was knocked flat out with crossed eyes by a man that get this.........

wait for it.......................

is not even on BOX REC!?!!!! LMAO!!

PAC ONCE AGAIN CRUMPLED OVER IN 1999!!! LMAO

He lost to Sagat from street fighters cousin Thailand’s own Medgoen Singsurat

and last but not least....

yep Erik Morales skinned his ass up pretty good, until he was drained in their next match....

Remember Pac had itchy socks, the wrong gloves, wrong color trunks, it was a Saturday, should have been a Tuesday etc.

And this is the catchweight king by the way, and this is who they flock after??? LMAO. He will be exposed soon enough. He has money problems hes gonna take the 40 million just watch.....
                      (laughing)...

Comment

Working...
                      X