Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Stops Cotto's Mother****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger speaks for all blacks

Roger is the real leader of all blacks in america. Roger should run for office as state senator from Nevada. Roger needs his own reality TV show. Put Roger on dancing with the stars. Never has such eloquence been on display. The face of black america is Roger mayweather.

Comment

• Who Cares What Roger the Woman Beater Says!

I'm not quite sure why you feel the need to report how you ran into Roger Mayweather and here's what he had to say. Nobody cares about his uneducated, gangsta from the hood, vulgar Negro has to say. Stop updating us on Roger the Woman Beater.

Comment

• I have to agree with uncle roger here cotto has no chance good fighter don't get me wrong its just that floyd is the better fighter and i see a late stoppage here cotto may make it to the tenth.

Comment

• [QUOTE=HEZEKYHWH;11940417][B]Most people here in the states do not speak like the people from england lolQUOTE] Little child, most people with a 3rd grade education speak better English than Roger.

Comment

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
            I'm not quite sure why you feel the need to report how you ran into Roger Mayweather and here's what he had to say. Nobody cares about his uneducated, gangsta from the hood, vulgar Negro has to say. Stop updating us on Roger the Woman Beater.
            Yet you took the time out to post a comment about him.

Comment

• Originally posted by mannyfresh209 View Post
              Serious question:

Why are so many of you guys so sensitive? Roger Mayweather's personality is that he swears a lot and doesn't care who hears. What's so wrong with that?

This world currently contains the biggest babies in the history of mankind lol
              nobodies sensitive but u honestly. its funny how dumb and uneducated roger is. uh my nefffew, my neffew the guys looks, and sounds like, and is a brain dead crackhead who hit the lottery being floyds glorified punching bag.

Comment

• Originally posted by tlarry View Post
                Cause he's been 100% correct every other time they quoted him.

Comment

• Originally posted by WesleySnipes View Post
                  noo...this is the classical Roger...the cult-Roger...a good teeth on him would be like a beard on the Mona Lisa!
                  Better yet, with his money, he should have gone back to school to get that 1st grade education that escaped him. I bet he could have finished on the 3rd try at 1st grade if he had stuck to it.

Comment

• Roger, Cotto is gonna give Floyd a hell of a fight...believe that

Comment

• [QUOTE=SWEETSCIENCE100;11940302]
                      Originally posted by JC4real View Post

What can anybody do to Mayweather from 130 - 154? Thats right, NOTHING! Hes the king of the ring! duuh!
                      THat's IF you can get Geyweather to sign the damn contract against Pacquiao.

Comment

Working...
                      X