Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: R. Mayweather: Floyd Stops Cotto's Mother****ing Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd doesnt like hurting people.

He could have crushed many of those dudes.

Like Roy Jones he would rather put on a 12 round show.

Only person floyd beat the **** out of was Gatti imo

He was just playin with most of those dudes.

Comment

• That was sweet!!! Thanks for posting the 1st round knockout of 17-0 Roger "Skills Pay the Bills" Mayweather by Rocky Lockridge.
      Last edited by armindo54; 03-27-2012, 06:29 PM. Reason: wanted to refer to video posted

Comment

• Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
        Floyd doesnt like hurting people.

He could have crushed many of those dudes.

Like Roy Jones he would rather put on a 12 round show.

Only person floyd beat the **** out of was Gatti imo

He was just playin with most of those dudes.

Coulda, woulda, shoulda, BUT DIDN'T.

Comment

• Manny Pacquiao fans on boxing scene are g@y cry babies. I don't even see the majority of these guys on Manny Pacquiao threads only Floyd's.

Comment

• Originally posted by advancin85 View Post
            Pacquaio and Martinez would knock him the fudge out! But these fights won't happen. It's like Floyd says "self preservation" and "my health comes first"
            Silence because Pacquiao is too small to fight Martinez so get off of Floyd's nuts because at least he is capable and even entertained the idea. Floyd says "self preservation" but Pac says "Floyd Mayweather Jr fight can wait but Heaven can't". God told me to retire. God probably told him "Get out now because there are no more easy fights for you to look good in. Don't underestimate fighters no more like you did Marquez because you might be seeing me in person really soon. Tell Arum I said it is ok for you to retire because he will probably not let you until you make him more money".
            Ha ha ha ha ha.

Comment

• Roger stays mad for some reason ha ha! I can't remember an interview where he didn't curse or call Floyd's oppenent a cuss word.

Comment

• that's because he (like everyone else) realized that Gatti's boxing skills were actually terrible and he was just a big name because of his heart and chin. so he knew he could really go after Gatti and tee off without any counters or replies (**** even ward did this to him)

listen, here is my view on all of this:

floyd is the best boxer of this generation (probably all time). his defensive skills are on a whole other level compared to any other fighter. BUT, this does not make him the "greatest" fighter because, as we all know, he has not always fought the best fighters in his career. people always talk him not fighting cotto, margarito, mosley back in the day. he didn't fight them because they were high risk (I think this is *****, but smart). he could have beat them all in their primes but the risk was higher than other options he had (and when he didn't have any he "retired")

pacquiao is not much better in my eyes for fighting the best competition. after beating all the legendary mexicans, his wins are not impressive (cotto win you could say was impressive i guess). but, pac doesnt pic his fights arum does so it's harder to put blame on him, he is not in full control.

anyways, i think floyd would beat pac by ud, but its possible that since pac would be throwing many more combinations (mostly missing) the judges would give him the decision for being the agressor and more active fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                  Suspect chin??? wait, floyd?!? really? are u dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb?? God, i hope your just pretending.

So Mosley KO'd Vargas, Mayorga, Margarito, and just about everyone in his 135 lbs days.... obviously showing that he has some pop in his punches.... he lands a clean punch on floyd and floyd BUCKLES, doesn't go down, BUT HE BUCKLES him. So that means that floyd can't take a punch???

ok, let me know if you don't get it.... mosley hits many people clean, they go down. he hits floyd clean, he gets wobbled, but stays up. clears his head and dominates.... that, to me would seem like the guy can take a punch. or are you actually dumb and you just can't comprehend that? i does seem like that's actually a possibility though.

Now to Pac... this one punch KO artist that you talk about.... did he knockout Margarito, Cotto, Mosley, Marquez, Morales, Clottey, or De La Hoya??? It was the accumulation of punches that did damage.. and that was only on Margarito, Cotto, and Oscar.

Even the smaller guy in Marquez took his shots and kept coming.

Of his recent fights, he KO'd Hatton. Now is that saying much? Not really! Floyd stopped Hatton... remember that check hook that sent him into the ring post?? didn't have much force behind it.

Then after his Floyd fight, Hatton fought Juan Lazcano... do you remember that?? or do you only watch fights with pacquiao in them?
                  Well... check this out. Hatton is such a great boxer and hard to hit, that after he fought Juan Lazcano, his face ended up looking like this ....

Now does that look like someone who's able to avoid punches???? exactly... so my point is that the only person in his last 7 fights that he actually KO'd with one punch was Hatton... so that really ain't saying much.

So where does this logic that you've come up with that if Pac hits floyd with a single punch then he's gonna KO him instantly??? B/c i really don't understand.....

Care to enlighten? how bout you provide some facts not just biased a** pac-**** sucking logic...

or you can just refrain from posting anything else and making yourself look like an idiot.

And if I remember correctly, Pac's the one that actually been KO'd... not once but twice!

-cheers

Thing is he actually took two VERY clean shots from Shane. One right on the button and he didn't even wobble, he just held on. It's the second one he took on the temple that made him wobble. Floyd's chin is tested. People just aren't paying attention. He has taken clean hard shots on the button from Corley, Judah and alot of other fighters, and he always shakes it off very quickly.

Comment

• the problem is floyd is such a boring fighter and isn't willing to take risks to really hurt or knock people out. even against JMM who he was dominating easily he did not look to finish the fight. he only goes for the KO if he knows the other fighter is too slow or unskilled to hurt him.

pac, on otherhand will engage toe to toe with you all day if you want to. bringing up very old KO losses of pac (from like 98) proves nothing lol. if you watch his fights you know he has a granite chin (hard shots just snap his head back and he keeps coming and fighting back). and if you just exchange with him you will get ko'd or stopped. so I believe pac is a "greater" fighter than floyd.

still, floyd may be unbeatable between 147-160 because of his skills and stingy boring defensive tactics.

Comment

• Originally posted by Best in Boxing View Post
                      Suspect chin??? wait, floyd?!? really? are u dumb or are you just pretending to be dumb?? God, i hope your just pretending.

So Mosley KO'd Vargas, Mayorga, Margarito, and just about everyone in his 135 lbs days.... obviously showing that he has some pop in his punches.... he lands a clean punch on floyd and floyd BUCKLES, doesn't go down, BUT HE BUCKLES him. So that means that floyd can't take a punch???

ok, let me know if you don't get it.... mosley hits many people clean, they go down. he hits floyd clean, he gets wobbled, but stays up. clears his head and dominates.... that, to me would seem like the guy can take a punch. or are you actually dumb and you just can't comprehend that? i does seem like that's actually a possibility though.

Now to Pac... this one punch KO artist that you talk about.... did he knockout Margarito, Cotto, Mosley, Marquez, Morales, Clottey, or De La Hoya??? It was the accumulation of punches that did damage.. and that was only on Margarito, Cotto, and Oscar.

Even the smaller guy in Marquez took his shots and kept coming.

Of his recent fights, he KO'd Hatton. Now is that saying much? Not really! Floyd stopped Hatton... remember that check hook that sent him into the ring post?? didn't have much force behind it.

Then after his Floyd fight, Hatton fought Juan Lazcano... do you remember that?? or do you only watch fights with pacquiao in them?
                      Well... check this out. Hatton is such a great boxer and hard to hit, that after he fought Juan Lazcano, his face ended up looking like this ....

Now does that look like someone who's able to avoid punches???? exactly... so my point is that the only person in his last 7 fights that he actually KO'd with one punch was Hatton... so that really ain't saying much.

So where does this logic that you've come up with that if Pac hits floyd with a single punch then he's gonna KO him instantly??? B/c i really don't understand.....

Care to enlighten? how bout you provide some facts not just biased a** pac-**** sucking logic...

or you can just refrain from posting anything else and making yourself look like an idiot.

And if I remember correctly, Pac's the one that actually been KO'd... not once but twice!

-cheers
                      Complete Ownage!! I bet he never replies

Comment

Working...
                      X