No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland: I Don't Think Molina Would Have Lasted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sd southpaw View Post
    dude the knock down was legit kirk caught him wit a mean straight right then a left to the top of the head. "He landed a few and then nothing" did you see molinas face after the fight? molina hugged and pushed the whole fight. the dq was bogus but stop hattin and speak the real. they both looked like club fighters
    Yes, it was a legit knock down and look at it again before typing this. There was no pushing by James. James was still throwing punches why Molina the holder was falling to the ground.

Comment

cant argue, he was finding him...

rules are rules...

Comment

Who knows but let it go on, Molina was taking Kirkland to school.

Comment

Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
          snakes eat themeselves?
          this........

Comment

good game plan ahg

Molina clinched all night . that braking the rules he should of ben worn and DQ for that 118 clinch fest Kirkland would of prob. Ko Molina if the rules were inforced

Comment

Molina holding tooooooo much!

I didn't like how the fight ended. James didn't look good and that's because of Molina. Molina was HOLDING ALL NIGHT LONG. I couldn't believe it. The REF sucks!!! I wish Larry was calling the fight. He would've been calling the REF out because he was doing a POOR job!!! Molina should've been DQ because of the holding and using his head.

Comment

I wish the fight would have went on because I think kirkland could have won by tko.....but who knows molina probably would have held on for dear life for the entire 11th and 12th round.

Comment

molina was perfectly fine he was not hurt at all. He was pissed but not hurt. His eyes were not glassy, his legs did not go spaghetti or anything. He did not see the shots, he fell but got back up immediately. Morales was much more hurt against danny and still fought on.

Comment

Working...
                  X