No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland: I Don't Think Molina Would Have Lasted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

At least it ain't Kirkland's fault...

But, boy I'm really not interested in seeing the sequel... Molina is a clinch machine... Very boring... Maybe not boring, but annoying

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingGenius27 View Post
      As much as I want to say Kirk would've stopped Molina, I can't help but to think that Molina would've been hanging on Kirk like a linebacker trying to stop a running back from crossing the goal line.

Funny thing is I see Molina, literally, wrestling with Kirk for 6:00 without a warning to close the fight.
      this^^^^^^^^^^

Anne put in more work than Kirk though....I don't like the way he looked in there...on the flip, credit HAS to go to Molina...he played the role of "The Cooler" and cooled down a fighter who usually comes out blazing setting opponents on fire...Molina wasn't having that...so credit to him for being pretty smart with those ugly tactics....Oscar is becoming the new Arum....I know he has ALOT of loyal fans and he's a sure shot HOF'er...but he's a SNAKE....at the end of the day, I'll always ride with Kirkland....he can get KTFO by whoever and I'll STILL be on deck...I call a spade a spade, I think Oscar wants Anne to make history and BOOM!!...you have your next documentary or anoter feature movie like the Mickey Ward joint(btw that was dope)....ching ching...the power of the dollar is the mofo

thats my 2 pennies....no need for them to be so OBVIOUS shady with the DQ unless they have some big money to lose....its been said over and over and over...when money is involved, NOTHING and I mean NOTHING is exempt from corruption!!...FACT!!

Comment

Kirkland is a warrior, but he needs to learn to box better, anyone with a good jab and boxing skills is going to piuck him apart. I don't know if he would even hit Mayweather. He needs to fight brawlers like Paul Williams or Angulo rematch. He could fight Cotto or Canelo, either would be nice.

Comment

Kirkland got a gift of a lifetime.

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
            dude post something you don't steal from another commentator. Kirkland wasn't doing ***** man. He landed a few and then nothing. You guys need to watch the knockdown again. Molina whole head and face gets stuck in the rope and as he tries to get out of it is when he's hit then pushed. Stop making excuses for Kirkland
            dude the knock down was legit kirk caught him wit a mean straight right then a left to the top of the head. "He landed a few and then nothing" did you see molinas face after the fight? molina hugged and pushed the whole fight. the dq was bogus but stop hattin and speak the real. they both looked like club fighters

Comment

Boring fight for sure! But styles make fights! Kirk is a warrior his heart is second to none! Wasn't his fault, Molina was winning no doubt he just shldve finished him off cmon! Joke of a decision!

Comment

Kirkland has to come out swinging

Kirkland is a main event guy but has to fight in his wild style to win. If the excon comes out winging and swinging it is a better fight for prison man. Kirkland has the type of face that belongs on a wanted poster and behind bars. but he can thump. not box. Bang.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
                  I don't tthink people noticed Kirkland tagged Molina and knocked him into the ropes. Molina was already stunned. Then he hit him again right on the button when he got out of the ropes to put him down.
                  Agree. Also, at the beginning of the 10th round, James hurt him before the knock down. Molina was hanging on for dear life and didn't want to let go when the Ref was trying to brake them up.

Comment

The way Kirkland fought is the reason I never really liked him or hopped on that Kirkland bandwagon. Kirkland is so flawed and limited it crazy. Kirkland will lose again just like was losing on Sat.

Comment

Kirkland showed vitrually nothing...so much 4 the great traing of Wolf...he knows he got a crooked gift from Dickie Coles regime...

Comment

Working...
                      X