Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mathed View Post
    Take the test cheater
    Originally posted by onechance87 View Post
    He did fight like he was on drugs.No wonder y he ducked the test.
    Wow....

Canelo wont get no credit from fans if he whoops kirklands azz next.
    He should fight cotto,williams or last choice floyd.
    Canelo is a straight puto...He would never fight Kirkland because he is a P-U-T-O in every sense of the word.

I can't wait till Golden Boy decides to cash in on this puto ass hypejob and feed him to Floyd.

Chavez Jr on diuretics>>>>Canelo puto ass.

Comment

Look at the replay... Molina was not hurt... It wasn't even a proper knockdown

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
        Wow....

Canelo is a straight puto...He would never fight Kirkland because he is a P-U-T-O in every sense of the word.

I can't wait till Golden Boy decides to cash in on this puto ass hypejob and feed him to Floyd.

Chavez Jr on diuretics>>>>Canelo puto ass.
        He was supposed to take the test, he didn't take the test. He re-hydrated 20 pounds in one day. He was getting beaten up and got some crazy gift DQ victory.

Dude is hiding something and HBO tried to buy him out of the trouble. He is on probation, failing a drug test means he goes to prison.

Comment

He was supposed to take the test, he didn't take the test. He re-hydrated 20 pounds in one day. He was getting beaten up and got some crazy gift DQ victory.

Dude is hiding something and HBO tried to buy him out of the trouble. He is on probation, failing a drug test means he goes to prison.

Comment

Chavez Jr on diuretics>>>>Canelo puto ass.[/QUOTE]

This is crazy talk what u just said.This is an outrage

Comment

He took the test right after the fight.

Comment

snakes eat themeselves?

Comment

it sucks... kirkland was robbed of the chance to do something great... and molina was robbed of a possible win over kirk

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
                    He took the test right after the fight.
                    He is talking about the pre-fight test cuz' he heard HBO saying it...Funny the ones who were trying to "buy him out of trouble" are the ones who's putting **** out there in the air?

Anyways, Texas suck at testing. He did take the test after the fight. But, with Golden Boy running the show nothing surprise me. They're the devil. Look at that puto Canelo hair. That's scientific fact that they are the devil.

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      haha, why would he fight angulo again? i think he really has a shot at either fighting k9 or alvarez next. lara as well? that'd be nice for both guys.
                      Canelo would kill Kirkland, easy money man!

Comment

Working...
                      X