No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kirkland: I Don't Think Molina Would Have Lasted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nwo riggs View Post
    it sucks... kirkland was robbed of the chance to do something great... and molina was robbed of a possible win over kirk
    dude post something you don't steal from another commentator. Kirkland wasn't doing ***** man. He landed a few and then nothing. You guys need to watch the knockdown again. Molina whole head and face gets stuck in the rope and as he tries to get out of it is when he's hit then pushed. Stop making excuses for Kirkland
    Last edited by gquezvas; 03-25-2012, 11:07 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
      Hard to say what could have happened, Molina was looking pretty gone at the end of the round though. Wanting the rematch bad over here
      BS man Molina didn't look gone. Your watching what you want to see. Making excuses and lying to yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by jaded View Post
        Kirkland got very lucky. He took advantage of Molina's head being caught up under the top rope when he knocked down Molina and got even luckier when Molina's corner entered the ring. The knock down wasn't devastating and Molina would have recovered with it coming at the end of the round. Ann Wolfe immediately said to Molina "you were winning" and he would have probably continue to win the fight. It was a terrible DQ regardless of who's fault it was and should be declared a NC and a rematch should be order...at least I hope that's how it goes. Kirkland was out of his league last night and Ann Wolfe knew it.
        1000% agree. Kirkland is a hype job and it seems to be working. Many of these suckers in this forum actually are finding some blame in Molina, WTF? Molina did hold and smother but he also hit Kirkland many many times cleanly and won at least 8 rds in my book. Most of these fairweather fans are only looking at the holding and not the @ss kicking Molina was delivering.
        Last edited by gquezvas; 03-25-2012, 11:09 PM.

Comment

As much as I want to say Kirk would've stopped Molina, I can't help but to think that Molina would've been hanging on Kirk like a linebacker trying to stop a running back from crossing the goal line.

Funny thing is I see Molina, literally, wrestling with Kirk for 6:00 without a warning to close the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
            1000% agree. Kirkland is a hype job and it seems to be working. Many of these suckers in this forum actually are finding some blame in Molina, WTF? Molina did hold and smother but he also hit Kirkland many many times cleanly and won at least 8 rds in my book. Most of these fairweather fans are only looking at the holding and not the @ss kicking Molina was delivering.
            Are you talking about the 2-3 rounds of boxing we actually saw?

The other 7-8 rounds consisted of 118 clinches totaling 20-23 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
              He took the test right after the fight.
              He is gonna fail too....dem diuretics got him riding dirty

Comment

nobody can say for sure what would've happened. let's all leave it at that.

Comment

The knockdown looked more like a push than anything else. Molina would've survived those two rounds and won a split decision. Van Hoy needs to be arrested for grand theft. Unbelievable that bitch still gets work.

Comment

Originally posted by gquezvas View Post
                    totally agree with you...on this one

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
                      He is gonna fail too....dem diuretics got him riding dirty
                      Looked really weak with them diuretics then.

He should get some new ones.

Comment

Working...
                      X