Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd is undefeated because he works the hardest

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd fans, what was the reason why floyd wanted to fight JMM in 2009 and not Manny? The board was crazy around that time with the speculations.. refresh my memory. Then we can continue with what happened in 2010, 2011, and the present. You'll notice a pattern

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
      Back in 2010, all he asked for was drug testing and Pac backed out of negotiations. He didn't make this decision himself, Ariza, Arum, and Roach probably made it for him.

Fast forward and now we have Pacquiao specifically saying he'd take a smaller portion of the purse, but only if the fight was in June because of the mysterious cut that wasn't going to be ready in May for some reason.

And then despite Manny stating he doesn't care about money, there's talks of some mysterious stadium being built so the fight couldn't be in May yet again. Arum had to double up his excuses in case one fell through.

Mayweather had his jail date pushed forward so he could fight he fraud, but the fraud ducked him once again.

Hope this helps, cy@
      hey deaf, dumb, and blind are we in 2010? no so stop bringing it up. floyd said drug testing was the only issue. pac accepted and floyd changed his terms again. stop talking about stadiums, cuts, etc...because they have no bearing on the negotiations. did the fight fall apart because of the stadium? no. did the fight fall apart because of the cut? no. did the fight fall apart because of the date? no. SO STOP BRINGING IT UP. you are just writing a lot to try to cover up the fact that you have no defense for the ducker. why do you like duckers?

Comment

Originally posted by turbotime View Post
        Pac is the best? Last time I saw him he was getting outboxed by a lightweight. Hardly the best.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
          Floyd fans, what was the reason why floyd wanted to fight JMM in 2009 and not Manny? The board was crazy around that time with the speculations.. refresh my memory. Then we can continue with what happened in 2010, 2011, and the present. You'll notice a pattern
          flo-mos can't notice a pattern or even put 2 pieces of evidence together into a coherent thought. they keep talking about stadiums while ignoring the pertinent details because they know the truth. floyd is a ducker. why they are covering for him is a mystery to me.
          Last edited by daggum; 03-23-2012, 03:30 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
            flo-mos can't notice a pattern or even put 2 pieces of evidence together into a coherent thought.
            2 pieces of evidence are - Pac lied about drug tests.
            Pac cancelled the fight during official negotiations.

Easy as that.

Comment

2 pieces of evidence are - Pac lied about drug tests.
              Pac cancelled the fight during official negotiations.

Easy as that.
              see what i mean when i said they can't put evidence together? floyd is the one who lied about drug testing. short term memory loss? floyd said the only thing preventing the fight from happening is drug testing. manny accepted. NO FIGHT! which proves floyd's drug testing crusade was all hot air. these people are simply not smart enough to understand how evidence works. you can't just take evidence and insert it anywhere you want. you have to have a chain of command. a timeline. floyd's timeline makes no sense because his actions don't coincide with his words. if we know floyd was lying about the tests now he was certainly lying about them back then. it makes no logical sense to say floyd was serious then and not now about the drug testing. obviously this means he was lying about the tests and pac's reluctance to take the tests at the time had no bearing on the fight not happening. so as you can see i've easily proved floyd was the ducker and anyone who mentions pac as the ducker for not taking the tests in 2009-2010 is ignoring all the pertinent evidence of this case. smart people don't ignore evidence. they look at it all. dumb people cherry pick certain things to make their case better while ignoring the rest. floyd demanding the lion's share when he said 50/50 was ok is also another reason but it's too easy to go into all floyd's excuses. let's just stop there.
              Last edited by daggum; 03-23-2012, 03:41 AM.

Comment

flo-mos can't notice a pattern or even put 2 pieces of evidence together into a coherent thought. they keep talking about stadiums while ignoring the pertinent details because they know the truth. floyd is a ducker. why they are covering for him is a mystery to me.
                No idea, but they are pretty damned compelled to do so. They dont even know that mother****er on a personal level, but they defend him like he was related. "At the end of the day he has his livelihood and his millions..what do you have?" haha. Like anyone else gives a F

Comment

see what i mean when i said they can't put evidence together? floyd is the one who lied about drug testing. short term memory loss? floyd said the only thing preventing the fight from happening is drug testing. manny accepted. NO FIGHT! which proves floyd's drug testing crusade was all hot air. these people are simply not smart enough to understand how evidence works. you can't just take evidence and insert it anywhere you want. you have to have a chain of command. a timeline. floyd's timeline makes no sense because his actions don't coincide with his words. if we know floyd was lying about the tests now he was certainly lying about them back then. it makes no logical sense to say floyd was serious then and not now about the drug testing. obviously this means he was lying about the tests and pac's reluctance to take the tests at the time had no bearing on the fight not happening. so as you can see i've easily proved floyd was the ducker and anyone who mentions pac as the ducker for not taking the tests in 2009-2010 is ignoring all the pertinent evidence of this case. smart people don't ignore evidence. they look at it all. dumb people cherry pick certain things to make their case better while ignoring the rest. floyd demanding the lion's share when he said 50/50 was ok is also another reason but it's too easy to go into all floyd's excuses. let's just stop there.
                  Pac lied about drug tests and cancelled the fight when it mattered in 2010. His promoter, even said he didnt really want the fight anyways.

Comment

Originally posted by shogunn View Post
                    No idea, but they are pretty damned compelled to do so. They dont even know that mother****er on a personal level, but they defend him like he was related. "At the end of the day he has his livelihood and his millions..what do you have?" haha. Like anyone else gives a F
                    yeah it's strange. they won't even accept that floyd is ducking pac now when it's crystal clear. yeah back in 2009-2010 it was iffy but the truth has been revealed.

Comment

Pac lied about drug tests and cancelled the fight when it mattered in 2010. His promoter, even said he didnt really want the fight anyways.
                      i have no clue what you are talking about and i highly doubt you do either but whether pac said he agreed to 14 or 24 days is completely irrelevant just like the stupid stadium you keep complaining about. pac agreed to zero days and it wasn't good enough! why you get distracted by such irrelevant nonsense is really beyond me. the pertinent data is that pac agreed to the drug testing that mayweather said was the only issue and floyd refused to fight him, which makes whether pac agreed to 14 or 24 days in 2009 completely and totally irrelevant because floyd wasn't fighting him either way. a smart person focuses on important evidence and doesn't get distracted by things that have no bearing on the actual outcome of events. keep talking about that stadium and about how pac was scared before all the evidence came out. i got the goods and you don't. you are defending a ducker. disgrace.

Comment

Working...
                      X