Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL: Could Prime David Tua beat EVERYONE that the KBros FOUGHT.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    He beat Toney in 2006, when James was 38 years old. I don't really credit that win at all. Same goes for Tyson beating Holmes, Holmes beating Ali, and Lewis beating Tyson.
    And Earnie beat Young when he was, er, young. Would you dismiss that as well?

Comment

Originally posted by polarcub View Post
      BIG RESPECT TO THE KBROS. BUT I DUNO IF WLAD could have survived just one Ernie Punch. The punch that took down Prime Larry Holmes would have killed Wlad.

Ernie had a massive chin, and he only need to land one punch on wlad to comatose him.

The punches Ali and Holmes took from Shavers will seriously have ended wladimir's life
      Earnie had a massive chin? Er, no he didn't. His chin was pretty bad.

I'm starting to get the distinct impression that quite a few people in this thread don't really know what they're talking about.

Comment

What a shame Ibeabuchi had a few screws loose. Vitali-Ibeabuchi would have been one hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
          And Earnie beat Young when he was, er, young. Would you dismiss that as well?
          That's true.

Still, Shavers, Nortn, and Lyle > Peter, Arreola, Brock

Anyday of the week.

And Shavers didn't have a massive chin at all. It wasn't terrible, but he was knocked down more than a couple times.

Comment

That's true.

Still, Shavers, Nortn, and Lyle > Peter, Arreola, Brock

Anyday of the week.

And Shavers didn't have a massive chin at all. It wasn't terrible, but he was knocked down more than a couple times.
            What about Shavers, Norton, and Lyle vs Peter, Byrd and Brewster/Rahman?

I'm not defending Arreola or Brock at all. I don't think they are/were very good. Peter I think is better than you're giving him credit for. In his prime he was a very solid fighter who would have had more than a good chance of KOing Shavers. Crude, but then Shavers wasn't exactly Mr Slickness either.

Comment

Originally posted by nomadman View Post
              What about Shavers, Norton, and Lyle vs Peter, Byrd and Brewster/Rahman?

I'm not defending Arreola or Brock at all. I don't think they are/were very good. Peter I think is better than you're giving him credit for. In his prime he was a very solid fighter who would have had more than a good chance of KOing Shavers. Crude, but then Shavers wasn't exactly Mr Slickness either.
              Chris Byrd and Rahman would have been the biggest tests for Lyle, Shavers, and Norton, aside from the Klitschko's obviously.

I actually thought Chris Byrd was good. To me, he was the last "pretty good" American HW, to me at least. Fat Eddie Chambers and Fat Chris Arreola are s**t. I never understood why people thought Fat Eddie was going to be anything. I think Seth Mitchell is over hyped as well, he'll lose when he fights a Klitschko, I have no doubt about it. He'll get his a$$ kicked.

Comment

The difference between a Prime Tua and Prime Haye.

Tua put wounded men out of their misery

Comment

Lil David Tua, who Lennox Lewis wiped the floor with for 12 straight Rounds and dominated. Can he beat EVERYBODY that the KBROS fought?

I say everyone but old Lewis.

This guy would have kOED the entire Klithsckos combined resume within 1-3 rounds.

Imagine god damn Sameul Peter vs the David Tua that KOED John ruiz. lol. **
                  Dude, Jerry Quarry could have beat all the guys the Klitschko's fought, except Lewis. lol But seriously, YES.

Comment

Chris Byrd and Rahman would have been the biggest tests for Lyle, Shavers, and Norton, aside from the Klitschko's obviously.

I actually thought Chris Byrd was good. To me, he was the last "pretty good" American HW, to me at least. Fat Eddie Chambers and Fat Chris Arreola are s**t. I never understood why people thought Fat Eddie was going to be anything. I think Seth Mitchell is over hyped as well, he'll lose when he fights a Klitschko, I have no doubt about it. He'll get his a$$ kicked.
                    Byrd was better than "pretty good" IMO. He's vastly underrated as a quality fighter. Chambers is like Byrd lite, with a peekaboo in lieu of that fantastic head/upper body movement of Byrd, but he's certainly not shit. Very sharp puncher, excellent timing, watertight defence. Arreola and Mitchell are both overhyped, I agree.

Comment

Ernie had a massive chin
                      ... Que?

Shavers chin and stamina were quite poor. Really all he had was his power.

Substantial power, some of the best ever. But that's all he had.

Comment

Working...
                      X