Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe: Mayweather Damn Near Knocked Out Omar Henry!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pbftxrs316 View Post
    this isn't really shocking news-lol

and no fighter from 154 on down can beat floyd--i've noted this back in 2006----even though i made up my mind on it back in 2004-lol--

floyd will pepper cotto all night--easy win for him and then bring on manny's ass whooping--and then sergio's---floyd will fight manny next---bank on it--not canelo---
    You made your mind while Mayweather was fighting at 135 and 140.

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post
      You people amazae me... The kid only has eleven fights (with 9 KO's)... which most of you havent seen much of... and already he's a BUM???
      His fight barely last 2 rounds.
      8 ko in round 1
      1 ko in round 2
      2 fight to 4 round

The guy has fought almost 24 rounds. I dont consider him a bum, he is a prospect. Ishe Smith is a bum

Comment

Ishe needs to stop spreading rumors and mind his own business. It's funny how quiet this camp has gone so far, but the only reports we hear about it is from someone who isn't even there.

Comment

TOoooo FUNNYYY!!!!

Most black boxers at Pacquiao's camp not only get KOed but forced to go home the next day. 11 WINS? LMFAO! SHUT UP!

Comment

i bet floyd s@ckerpunched the poor dude
            Last edited by UmissUpay; 03-22-2012, 11:32 AM.

Comment

Thats GOOD !! I hope , are ya ready ?????????? I hope Floyd Mayweather JR KO's Cotto in 5 with killer fashion, just make it a war in the first 4 from both fighters and a devastating KO by JR !!

how bout that !

Then go to jail and do his thang

Then come out and fight both Pac and Sergio.

I want to see KO's from the three Jr , Pac and Sergio against each other and somehow come up with a true winner at the TOP !!!

Not boasting I am the P4P great with the mouth but in da RANG MANG !!!!

Do it for the FANS for a change !!!!!!

Comment

lmao floyd still couldn't knock out that sparring partner bum

Comment

I think the word "dominate" is used too much and often when it's not appropriate. "Exciting" is over-used the same way.

Here's a little point to chew over. If a fight is stopped, say, in the 2nd rd. the fighters have not fought for 6 mins. they've fought from between about 3.25 mins. and 6 mins. Take this sparring partner Henry.

He's had 12 fights and is credited with 20 rds. Very few rounds indeed, so he's a tyro. Considering that nearly every fight was a stoppage, he really didn't fight 20 rds, but more likely not more than 15 full rds. So the guy is a true beginner, been KO-ing everyone, never really been hit.

So what's the big publicity for over being "nearly" KO'd by Mayweather?? if it had been anyone else who'd hit him,he still might have been "nearly Ko'd". In fact these things must happen every day at training camps and we never hear about them.

What I smell is BUMPFH...... PR crap......We always hear things like this when some PR is needed to boost up a boxer's image. Also a little intimidation for the opponent's camp and to help with ticket sales.

I believe it sometimes indicates that things are not going too well in camp. of course I don't know that this is so, but in the past, very often hearing the same story about X killing his sparring partners, he's performed like a damp squib in the actual fight.

We'll have to wait and see.

Comment

Originally posted by edgarg View Post
                    I think the word "dominate" is used too much and often when it's not appropriate. "Exciting" is over-used the same way.

Here's a little point to chew over. If a fight is stopped, say, in the 2nd rd. the fighters have not fought for 6 mins. they've fought from between about 3.25 mins. and 6 mins. Take this sparring partner Henry.

He's had 12 fights and is credited with 20 rds. Very few rounds indeed, so he's a tyro. Considering that nearly every fight was a stoppage, he really didn't fight 20 rds, but more likely not more than 15 full rds. So the guy is a true beginner, been KO-ing everyone, never really been hit.

So what's the big publicity for over being "nearly" KO'd by Mayweather?? if it had been anyone else who'd hit him,he still might have been "nearly Ko'd". In fact these things must happen every day at training camps and we never hear about them.

What I smell is BUMPFH...... PR crap......We always hear things like this when some PR is needed to boost up a boxer's image. Also a little intimidation for the opponent's camp and to help with ticket sales.

I believe it sometimes indicates that things are not going too well in camp. of course I don't know that this is so, but in the past, very often hearing the same story about X killing his sparring partners, he's performed like a damp squib in the actual fight.

We'll have to wait and see.
                    Decided to have a little look. Many of Henry's fights ended in less than 40 seconds. So I found that he has fought a total of just under 36 minutes.

Comment

I think Floyd is looking at Cotto as the smaller guy even though the fight is at 54, It's similar to how I would view someone shorter than me as a smaller person even though they may weigh a little more, it's a mental thing, in Floyd's mind, Cotto is smaller than him and I believe he will fight him that way on May 5th..

Comment

Working...
                      X