Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ishe: Mayweather Damn Near Knocked Out Omar Henry!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mrcupide2 View Post
    I believe this. Omar hasn't faced real competition yet. Mostly just fought bums and just knocked em out with raw power rather than skill.
    I agree with this.

Comment

They should put up a Latino Sparring Partners.

Comment

this isn't really shocking news-lol

and no fighter from 154 on down can beat floyd--i've noted this back in 2006----even though i made up my mind on it back in 2004-lol--

floyd will pepper cotto all night--easy win for him and then bring on manny's ass whooping--and then sergio's---floyd will fight manny next---bank on it--not canelo---

Comment

Don't get it. What's good about ALMOST knocking out a BUM.

Comment

The ROID from offseason is kicking IN

WOW with headgears on just wowww

STEROIDS...

Comment

`Obviously Floyd is a welterweight, but I've no doubt with the current crop of fighters from 160 down he'd have no problem in dominating - easily. And yes that includes Martinez as well. Floyd's on a different level and his defence is too tight to be getting tagged by plodding middleweights.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGLOU View Post
                Don't get it. What's good about ALMOST knocking out a BUM.
                hes not a bum, hes just an average fighter with average wins who has not stepped up in competition yet, ishe is concsidered a bum by alot of people, but we all know hes a hard fight for anyone... but will never be elite!!! lets see how you do against him and maybe then you will see whats good about dominating him!!!

Comment

Have anyone seen those Sparring videos of Omar Henry sparring with Margarito.
                  The guy is a Cotto clone.
                  It's almost scary how similar Omar's and Cotto's styles are.

Ofc Cotto is much better than Omar but they fight very similarly

Comment

You people amazae me... The kid only has eleven fights (with 9 KO's)... which most of you havent seen much of... and already he's a BUM???

Comment

Originally posted by bcalvert1 View Post
                      You people amazae me... The kid only has eleven fights (with 9 KO's)... which most of you havent seen much of... and already he's a BUM???
                      yeah wait til he loses, then hed become an exposed bum

Comment

Working...
                      X