Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Beat Peterson and I Wasn't Even 100%!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

he's the sorest loser in boxing

real talk
    the sorest in boxing.

its either :
    "i lost and i'm moving on and looking to be better,"
    or
    "i dont agree with the judges but i'm moving on and looking to be better next time,"

if you say "I wasn't 100% and i still won," then you are gloating and a b*tch

khan's a mouthy prick. he's not even that good. a serious beating is coming. if he could have gotten by peterson it could have been at the hands of mayweather for some serious cash. he didnt. sucks to be him

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
      I don't care what you take seriously. The numbers back up that it was a close fight.
      Fights aren't scored on "numbers"

Comment

AMIR KHAN!!! And he's knocking you out! AMIR KHAN!!! Let me hear you shout!

I believe you Amir....if a wounded khan did that to peterson imagine what a healthy amir would do

Comment

smh dude is always talking

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
            Fights aren't scored on "numbers"
            The number of punches a fighter lands in a round is the first and probably the most important thing in deciding who a round is awarded to.

Comment

It's pretty simple: Khan ALWAYS starts off super fast. If you just rough him up for 3-4 rounds he gets tired. Then you can walk him down cuz he don't have the power to hurt you.

Comment

I had Khan winning more rounds but the deductions cost him. Excited for this rematch.

Comment

Why does this douchebag even bother opening his mouth. STFU Khan, you were at 100%, so cut the ****. I like how he said, 100%, like he was against Judah AND Maidana. Maidana? You mean the fight where you ran the ENTIRE time and almost got knocked out and were wobbly legged for the last 3 rounds? That fight? I have said it a million times...if Khan cannot get you out of there or overwhelm you within the first 3-4 rounds, he gets on his bicycle and shoeshines the rest of the fight. He cannot deal with pressure and fighters who keep coming at him. All Lamont has to do is fight his same fight but put even more pressure and the result SHOULD be the same. However, if this goes 12, it will be given to Khan, 100%. Lamont has to stop him to win most likely.

Comment

Originally posted by Alpha & Omega View Post
                    Why does this douchebag even bother opening his mouth. STFU Khan, you were at 100%, so cut the ****. I like how he said, 100%, like he was against Judah AND Maidana. Maidana? You mean the fight where you ran the ENTIRE time and almost got knocked out and were wobbly legged for the last 3 rounds? That fight? I have said it a million times...if Khan cannot get you out of there or overwhelm you within the first 3-4 rounds, he gets on his bicycle and shoeshines the rest of the fight. He cannot deal with pressure and fighters who keep coming at him. All Lamont has to do is fight his same fight but put even more pressure and the result SHOULD be the same. However, if this goes 12, it will be given to Khan, 100%. Lamont has to stop him to win most likely.
                    This is the thread in a nut shell...

Comment

I said this for a while

This guy is an airhead, a soft cowardly one. If he could have it his way, he would just talk and get attention from media and fans. Thats all he wants. Easy money and lot's of attention. He doesn't believe in fighting and showing himself as a true champion like many others have done

He wants to talk his way into being the greatest boxer on earth and be loved by everyone. His words are trying to dictate his career into our heads when all you need to do is see this guy is scared in the ring and was only good in amateurs because of no chances of getting KOs and that's pretty much his style, it's like playing IT/tag, just point scoring, he is not rough enough and hasn't got natural toughness to be in the PROs without fighting scared and running. I really don't understand how he can be so stupid to actually think he can talk his way in and out of everything and people are going to be cool with it.

One last thing is, this house of cards had a chance to rebuild with bricks but chose not to, but the storm is coming no matter what now and everything will be revealed

I have no respect at all for this coward since he has no respect for us and is not a genuine champion that wants to fight and show he is good, he is a genuine fraud that wants to run from fights, NOT learn, just take our money and be admired by casual fans. Pathetic

Comment

Working...
                      X