Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Beat Peterson and I Wasn't Even 100%!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan is scared he'll lose so he's still trying to convince people he won the first fight

Comment

Every time he opens his mouth to speak, the percentage that he wins this fight continues to decline. He's just proving to us how arrogant he is of his rather limited skill-set. Now you weren't at 100%? Save the bull**** Khan.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Fights are scored in rounds.

And there are fights that can be close but have a CLEAR winner.
        Khan vs Peterson wasn't one of them.

Comment

lmao at amir khan and his fans who make excuses for him. this guy has to be one of the worst boxing champs in history. ive never heard a dude whine and make excuses like this guy. i wonder if he understands that hes embarrassed himself.

dude's almost as bad as allan green but at least allan green never held any real belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Khan vs Peterson wasn't one of them.
            If you say so but I find it hard to take your scoring seriously after your last post.

Comment

I can literally see this kid crying after he loses the rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                If you say so but I find it hard to take your scoring seriously after your last post.
                I don't care what you take seriously. The numbers back up that it was a close fight.

Comment

Khan WAS at a 100%.

Amir needs to stop it with these kind of comments. Every interview pre-fight he was totally focused and "training like a challenger" for the bout. Challenger make sure they come in at 100%. Dumb ****ing excuses really piss me off.

I'm a Khan fan but can also criticise him in his errors. Why are the other Khan fans not seeing this as a dumb excuse. Stop loving the fighters more than the sport. Be realistic.

Comment

This dude always has an excuse for everything!!!!!

Comment

Yawwwwwwwwwwwwn...

Khan's excuses aren't even original. He needs to try harder because nobody with a brain believes him. Even in England they're getting tired of him.

Comment

Working...
                      X