Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I Beat Peterson and I Wasn't Even 100%!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SOMEBODY Please Let Khan Know He Lost To Peterson; Hence A Bigger Beatdown Is Next

Khan did way too much talking the first time around. He lost the fight. He cried afterwards. And now he has his rematch. Either step up and win decisively, or go fight Zab Judah on ESPN.

Comment

now the excuses---'i wasn't 100%'----well, whose fault is that? take some responsibility Khan, you're a loud mouth and an ego maniac

Comment

Most people on here will of scored the fight to Peterson just because you don't like khan hes an arrogant little whingeing b1tch sometimes but he didn't lose that fight everyone is entitled to their opinion but most people's opinions are massively biased and anti British i think allot of people bought into the Peterson story and the crowd cheering for punches that don't even land if you say that would fail to influence the judges and the pro Peterson referee your lying and you know it at the very very worst it would be a draw for Peterson with the win to khan

Comment

Khan thinking he could have won is fine and perfectly acceptable. I had it scored 114-113 Peterson, so obviously I thought it was a really close fight that could have gone either way. However, his over the top whining has made me flat out hate him. The fight was close and it didn't go your way, you get a chance to show you're better than that so shut up and do it. I really didn't mind him going into the fight, and he had been slowly winning me over prior to it, but his post fight complaining was only surpassed by Juanma's garbage. Who does he think he's convincing with his crap? He could have been viewed as a sympathetic figure in a lot of ways if he handled the post fight presser with any level of class and dignity, but he showed none.

Comment

Too many people worry about what a fighter does outside the ring than what he does in it these days.

Comment

I used to Like Amir, but all his Whining and Excuses is Killing Me. He's Barkin up the Mayweather Tree and Cant even Handle Peterson,LOL. He cant handle Pressure,Cant fight on the Inside,and lacks Toughness. There are a Ton of fighters out there that I think would Bang him Out because he cate handle Good Pressure. B+ Fighter.

Comment

Khan doesn't realize he wasn't 100% himself because he wasn't the bigger man in the fight like he's use to, he was the smaller man, that has had trouble with taller fighters in the past. He was overconfident. Now he talks about moving forward and not fighting on the back foot but he was fighting that way because Peterson was about 6 or 7 pounds heavier than him using every pound of it putting pressure on Khan, and Khan got tired from throwing all those flurries of punches so he retreated, which was the right thing to do because had he tried coming after Peterson then he would have gotten KO'ed in round 4. If Khan wants to win this fight his best bet is to come in to the ring weighing at the least 154 or 155 and making it a chess match picking his shots until he sees a homerun not throwing flurries, also learn how to tie up and fight inside a bit cuz it really isn't that hard..

Comment

Originally posted by The Devil View Post
                  The Champ has spoken! King Khan is back....and is going to take back the belt that was stolen for reparations and given to LaFraud Peturdson, Affirmative Action Champ.
                  champ? what champ, the champ of making excuses. the champ of running backwards in a boxing match. the champ of cry babies. **** cry's so much and he was awarded a kd that didnt happen. without the gift of a kd khan would have no leg to stand on(not that he does now) you call LP affirmative action champ, but you had to call him champ. the same thing khan calls him. perhaps now khan should stop trying to get beat up by floyd and accept the beat down by LP.

Comment

Khan vs Peterson was a very close fight anyone that says it wasn't is clueless there was something like a 10 punch difference between the two for total punches landed.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                      Khan vs Peterson was a very close fight anyone that says it wasn't is clueless there was something like a 10 punch difference between the two for total punches landed.
                      Fights are scored in rounds.

And there are fights that can be close but have a CLEAR winner.

Comment

Working...
                      X