Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sergio would get killed against MC-FMJ or AW fighting early rounds like yesterday.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    Ward....was talking about fighting Sergio.... on his twitter last night
    Ward is a freaking toolbag too......ok, I'll fight midget man Sergio when he looks suspect but I'll run for the hills when it's time step up and fight Bute.

Tell that Bush Ward to get his scared arse off the couch and out of his backyard and fight Bute like a man.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
      ALL POSTERS. THIS IS WHY MANY FEEL COTTO WOULD BEAT MARTINEZ............

martinez looked like **** against macklin A c level fighter. martinez was KNOCKED down against a slow, flat footed, unskilled macklin. macklin is LITERALLY a c level fighter & i had him wining going into the 9th.......one judge had it even before the stoppage. WE ARE TALKING ABOUT MATHEW FREAKING MACKLIN PEOPLE.

no & am not confident at all that sergio would beat cotto @ 154. when he STRUGGLED WITH A C LEVEL slow flat footed macklin. MATHEW FREAKING MACKLIN HAHAHAHAHAHA

cotto maybe a lot of things but he's NO slow c class mathew macklin
      He knocked him out without a single scratch on his face, lol he had complete control

Comment

Cotto getting his career ended and humiliated by Margarito

is proven bro

Didn't Cotto made Margarito his ***** last year? am i missing something?

Who did that to Margarito on the photo on my sig?

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
          Ward is a freaking toolbag too......ok, I'll fight midget man Sergio when he looks suspect but I'll run for the hills when it's time step up and fight Bute.

Tell that Bush Ward to get his scared arse off the couch and out of his backyard and fight Bute like a man.
          ward wanted to fight martinez after the Serhiy Dzinziruk win idiot............martinez refused both hopkins & ward claiming he's too small.

& bute was ko'd by a slow flat footed andrade.

again. martinez looked like GARBAGE against mathew macklin HAHAHAHAHAHA

i think that I must be dreaming. mathew macklin? a guy with no defense, slow as a snail, bad foot work, shaky chin?

where the **** am i.

Last edited by americanbot; 03-18-2012, 10:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by NAPO View Post
            Didn't Cotto made Margarito his ***** last year? am i missing something?

Who did that to Margarito on the photo on my sig?
            .....your missing the part where the Doctor gave Cotto a gift...

and I make my own sigs and avys

Comment

Can't be bothered to read the whole thread but Martinez is an elite fighter and he will raise his game against better opposition. Trying to compare his performance against Macklin to Floyd is like comparing apples and oranges.

Comment

.....your missing the part where the Doctor gave Cotto a gift...

and I make my own sigs and avys

Yeah this shows the gift given to Cotto,
                Clearly the fight had to be stopped.
                Miguel did what he wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by jose830 View Post

Yeah this shows the gift given to Cotto,
                  Clearly the fight had to be stopped.
                  Miguel did what he wanted.
                  who cares....... the doctor gave him a gift when they were both past their primes and had taken beatings

Margarito literally laughed and told Cotto's mother Cotto hit like a little girl.
                  Margarito beat him in his prime which is better than getting a gift against a past prime fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post

Oh so it ok for Sergio to fight midget Floyd who started his career at 130? the hypocrisy.

Comment

Originally posted by Queen_Leia View Post
                      Oh so it ok for Sergio to fight midget Floyd who started his career at 130? the hypocrisy.
                      Martinez is a small MW that is willing to fight Floyd @ 154 (where Floyd got a belt and is going to fight for another)

Ward wants to fight the small MW thats really a JMW at SMW for an easy win.

it's not the same thing

Comment

Working...
                      X