No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Kell Brook Batters Matthew Hatton, Cruises To Decision

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sananman50 View Post
    Just because they moved up from 140 shouldn't discredit how bad Alexander put it on Maidana. I think your sleepin on Alexander because of his 2011 campaign. I don't blame you cuz he looked pretty bad but he looked fierce at 147 in his last fight. If they ever cross paths I'll make sure to make a wager with you on that one.
    Really, i'd surely bet any points I posses on Brook dominating Alexander.

Comment

I'm not 100% sold on Kell Brook yet.

I think he'd have a shot at beating Berto.

Comment

Originally posted by right hand jab View Post
        Really, i'd surely bet any points I posses on Brook dominating Alexander.
        Sounds good. See me if that ever happens. Alexander is on another level. Faster, stronger, and better much better defense than Brook.

Comment

Was it me or Hatton fought like **** compared to his fight vs Canelo? I didn't catch the while thing since I want home. And please save the "Kell Brook is better than Canelo" comments lol.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
            Was it me or Hatton fought like **** compared to his fight vs Canelo? I didn't catch the while thing since I want home. And please save the "Kell Brook is better than Canelo" comments lol.
            Your right. He started off very timid and he didn't seem to have that sense of urgency he had in the Canelo bout. There were moments of that Hatton at times but they didn't last long.

Comment

hatton ruined the fights with about 20 clinches per round

i reckon kell could've got him outta there had he actually been allowed to do his thing without matthew grabbing for dear life

ref should've been a bit more strict on the holding and clinching

was surprised at hatton after such a galiant performance against canelo

maybe kells power troubled much more this time?? either way he had no interest to stand and bang with brook

Comment

The reason mathew looked better against canelo is because canelo wasn't even trying to defend punches he was just walking through hatton where as brook was using his footwork, coming in and then taking a step back where as canelo was just straight forward at him and was easy to hit hatton couldnt set himself for punches like he was with canelo that much was obvious.

He is ready for the big leagues it's how you deal with fighters like hatton and he thoroughly out classed him it wasn't even a close fight it was a white wash ''literally'' kell had a load of gears he could step up but the fact of the matter is he beat hatton in first gear and made him look bad

Comment

What I expected... a UD win. If he KO'd Hatton, I would've been surprised

Comment

Kell Brook needs to fight the big names here in the states.

Comment

Working...
                    X