Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Macklin's Trainer: How Can They Say Martinez is Great?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the context of today's boxers, he could be considered great. He, Floyd, and Pac could all be considered great in comparison to the rest of today's top boxers.

Comment

Originally posted by mathed View Post
      He is knocking out undefeated boxers, dropping guys that have never been dropped in their careers, beating guys bigger than he is, and he is giving the fans great fights. Dude is pretty much on a higher level than these other guys are. Macklin will lose just like the others did...
      I just dont think the names on his resume are that impressive. Maybe its his promoters fault. I think he'll have his hands full with macklin. Just an opinion but we'll see remember when everyone was laughing at barker and barker spread his nose across the ring. we'll see eh.

Comment

Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
        if sergio isnt a top tier fighter why are you fighting him? trainers say so much stupid ****
        Of course Martinez is a Top fighter but hes not great. McGirt is absolutely right, the word great is to much used today in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
          Sergio is knocking on the door of great ness now, but he has only just arrived at the door, which he might not be given the key to enter. .
          I think he has not enough time to find the key. Hes already in his late 30s.

Comment

Mcgirt is right. Who has martinez fought recently at a world class level? Hes fighting euro bums who doesn't stand a chance. And hes 1-1 against Pwill who got his ass beat by Lara and his best win is against a guy whos a alcoholic with no head movement or speed?

You aren't great if you don't have a single HOFer in you resume and you duck and dodge mandatory because a certain cable company doesnt like it

Comment

Martinez ain't great but that still doesn't mean Macklin will win.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                Macklin's Trainer: How Can They Say Martinez is Great?
                See, I told you so.

Only casual fans think Sergio is "great". He sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  "We stoppin it baby"
                  What's the odds that gets said tonight?

To be honest, I think Buddy gives some good insight most of the time.

Shame he's a pretty poor trainer.

Comment

Working...
                  X