No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
    You've disqualified yourself. He didn't land one punch before the knockout??? Are you kidding me??? We'll see what happens. People say he's being "protected" but he's fought Ponce, Litzau, and #1 contender Perez and he isn't even 23 yet. He has plenty of time for greatness. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Ricky Burns vacate his WBO SFW title to move up to LW, because he refused to fight #1 contender Adrien Broner??? But Broner is being protected, right.
    I think people give him a little too much credit for beating Litzau... Litzau fkin sucks! Lol

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      I know, I was agreeing with you. I fully expect Broner vs. Lianres to happen in the next couple years. Linares is still the truth to me. I know he lost to DeMarco and got TKO'd, but he'll whup DeMarco's a$$ in the rematch, I have no doubt about it. Linares is probably one of the most gifted fighters I've seen in a long time incredible ability. Hopefully he bounces back from his 2nd upset loss again.
      Oh ok lol. I always thought that bloody mess was a result of sparring Pacquiao. I love Linares but like I always say, look at his 2 losses. Both to top guys and both via TKO.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        When Did I say Broner was being protected?...He fought some good guys, and Burns DID duck him, but all Im saying is Broner is NOT Mayweather...Broner cant handle pressure, and he cant even land punches on the inside when he's trying to bring the pressure.....His last fight was horrible...it was boring, no punches landed, then out of nowhere he KO's the guy with one punch?...I mean really?...These guys in his weight class or not even conditioned to be fighting a guy as big as broner....the way that fight ended with one punch was boring and out of the blue...I wishe Perez got up, and Broner threw combos to finish him off, but the guy was too small to even take Broner's power...Broner needs to move up and take these future losses like a man...they will make him better!
        Does this proves once again how much of an idiot this guy is?

Comment

Burns will pierce broners heart with his jab and that his will his first defeat.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
            Does this proves once again how much of an idiot this guy is?
            Son why are you obsessed with Me?..LMAO...You always reply to me, and you never say anything...get it off ya chest!

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
              Son why are you obsessed with Me?..LMAO...You always reply to me, and you never say anything...get it off ya chest!
              This guy.

Comment

People didn't really take Floyd as being "the truth" until he went up against threats like Corrales and Castillo at that point in his career. When Broner faces and handles guys who many consider elite and threats to beat him, then he may be on his way. But I don't think adopting Floyd's style and confidence automatically will make him that.

Floyd's been doing what he did to Perez vs much better opposition for a long time in multiple weight classes in major fights. So Broner has some catching up to do.

Potential? Yes. Too early to proclaim? Yes.

Comment

I think Gary Russell Jr. Has a lot of potential too, funny how people say boxing is dead when Floyd and Manny retire, theres loads of potential out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Roman Moreno View Post
                    This guy.
                    No?..Still wont get it off ya chest?...Well if u reply, you should say something...the trolling is not needed...this why guys dont like leaving comments....you *******s are something else

Comment

Originally posted by TyrantT316 View Post
                      People didn't really take Floyd as being "the truth" until he went up against threats like Corrales and Castillo at that point in his career. When Broner faces and handles guys who many consider elite and threats to beat him, then he may be on his way. But I don't think adopting Floyd's style and confidence automatically will make him that.

Floyd's been doing what he did to Perez vs much better opposition for a long time in multiple weight classes in major fights. So Broner has some catching up to do.

Potential? Yes. Too early to proclaim? Yes.
                      And compare Floyd at that weight class...Floyd was a BEAST back then...Broner is just a dog...and not even a pitbull, he's a golden retriever

Comment

Working...
                      X