Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like Broner ALOT..a WHOLE lot!!!....atm he's still wet behind the ears, sucking on nipples and crawling around...I guess he'll take a few baby steps and then we'll see whats really up with him when he starts to walk...hopefully he'll put his foot down hard enough to leave his print on the game like his idol has....time will tell!!

Comment

Originally posted by 4CornersKid View Post
      He trains in the 4-Corners for most of his fights now, at Fort Carson in Colorado Springs.
      There we go, that's it. Pretty long trip to LA just to spar.

Comment

Broner is slow now??? Hahahahaha He has tremendous hand speed, fights toe-to-toe, but is quick as hell, especially when he counters.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
          There we go, that's it. Pretty long trip to LA just to spar.
          Even though Cali really isn't that far from the 4Corner states, I really doubt Broner is going to take a trip 600-800 miles from CO to CA just to spar.

Comment

Broner is slow now??? Hahahahaha He has tremendous hand speed, fights toe-to-toe, but is quick as hell, especially when he counters.
            U didnt even watch Broner's last fight in which he didnt land ONE punch the whole fight...People say he's not accurate...Im REALLY giving him a compliment by saying he got slower....He's just on his way to a loss!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              I like Broner ALOT..a WHOLE lot!!!....atm he's still wet behind the ears, sucking on nipples and crawling around...I guess he'll take a few baby steps and then we'll see whats really up with him when he starts to walk...hopefully he'll put his foot down hard enough to leave his print on the game like his idol has....time will tell!!
              Nice sig bro. Even tho his fighters always seem to lose, I love Naz. I just like the way he talks to his fighters in the corner. Good peoples.

Comment

Even though Cali really isn't that far from the 4Corner states, I really doubt Broner is going to take a trip 600-800 miles from CO to CA just to spar.
                Well someone said Broner was in Roach's gym sparring Linares so that's what I was referring to.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
                  U didnt even watch Broner's last fight in which he didnt land ONE punch the whole fight...People say he's not accurate...Im REALLY giving him a compliment by saying he got slower....He's just on his way to a loss!
                  You've disqualified yourself. He didn't land one punch before the knockout??? Are you kidding me??? We'll see what happens. People say he's being "protected" but he's fought Ponce, Litzau, and #1 contender Perez and he isn't even 23 yet. He has plenty of time for greatness. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Ricky Burns vacate his WBO SFW title to move up to LW, because he refused to fight #1 contender Adrien Broner??? But Broner is being protected, right.

Comment

Originally posted by jsfd26 View Post
                    Well someone said Broner was in Roach's gym sparring Linares so that's what I was referring to.
                    I know, I was agreeing with you. I fully expect Broner vs. Lianres to happen in the next couple years. Linares is still the truth to me. I know he lost to DeMarco and got TKO'd, but he'll whup DeMarco's a$$ in the rematch, I have no doubt about it. Linares is probably one of the most gifted fighters I've seen in a long time incredible ability. Hopefully he bounces back from his 2nd upset loss again.

Comment

You've disqualified yourself. He didn't land one punch before the knockout??? Are you kidding me??? We'll see what happens. People say he's being "protected" but he's fought Ponce, Litzau, and #1 contender Perez and he isn't even 23 yet. He has plenty of time for greatness. If I'm not mistaken, didn't Ricky Burns vacate his WBO SFW title to move up to LW, because he refused to fight #1 contender Adrien Broner??? But Broner is being protected, right.
                      When Did I say Broner was being protected?...He fought some good guys, and Burns DID duck him, but all Im saying is Broner is NOT Mayweather...Broner cant handle pressure, and he cant even land punches on the inside when he's trying to bring the pressure.....His last fight was horrible...it was boring, no punches landed, then out of nowhere he KO's the guy with one punch?...I mean really?...These guys in his weight class or not even conditioned to be fighting a guy as big as broner....the way that fight ended with one punch was boring and out of the blue...I wishe Perez got up, and Broner threw combos to finish him off, but the guy was too small to even take Broner's power...Broner needs to move up and take these future losses like a man...they will make him better!

Comment

Working...
                      X