Clear All

• Larry be like "still got some time"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Larry be like "still got some time"
      larry be like 'he young doe"

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
        yea i posted this..he is still a 4 division title holder and has 2 more years to do more....thing is with me i stand behind what i say and dont flip flop like a lot of you spineless posters..ill sit here and take it on the chin
        C'mon man you cant be that dumb. Theres a difference between standing by what you said and just realizing you were wrong and accepting it. There is absolutely NOTHING broner can do to make him fotd. But your a funny guy so i'll give you the benefit of the doubt and say you just had too much steel reserve when you posted this

Comment

its like saying the same joke over and over again everyday..give it some time and itll be funny again
          It's funny every day of the year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom . View Post
            It's funny every day of the year.
            its not really funny when i say "yea i said it" i was wrong..yet the guy did win 4 titles in 4 divisions which isnt a bad accomplishment ...

Comment

its not really funny when i say "yea i said it" i was wrong..yet the guy did win 4 titles in 4 divisions which isnt a bad accomplishment ...
              larry stfu man, you were rong, admit it and take the shots that come your way. stop this 4 titles in 4 divisions bs, the only truly worthy opponent he beat for a title was demarco. the guy is in his late 20s and is a nobody.

Comment

• Original statement was made coming off a win over Eloy Perez. Much respect to Eloy

Next up for Broner is Mikey Garcia, don't see good things there, but hope springs eternal for him finishing the decade on a 15 fight win streak

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                  larry stfu man, you were rong, admit it and take the shots that come your way. stop this 4 titles in 4 divisions bs, the only truly worthy opponent he beat for a title was demarco. the guy is in his late 20s and is a nobody.
                  i have said i was wrong several times in this thread..not sure what more ya'll want...

Comment

• So Broner beats Mikey Garcia.... then challenges and beats Terrance Crawford..... beats ruler of WW division (winner of Thurman v Spence), takes on and retires Pacquiao, draws Floyd out of retirement and re-retires him, Lamenchenko gets ****y moves up and is brutally KOd, moves up to jrMW and beats Canelo, and Golovkin weight drains down and gets stretched. Mix in a few keep busy fights against divisional top 5 guys and BOOM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DarchinyFAN View Post
                      Original statement was made coming off a win over Eloy Perez. Much respect to Eloy

Next up for Broner is Mikey Garcia, don't see good things there, but hope springs eternal for him finishing the decade on a 15 fight win streak
                      after that fight? really? talking about jumping into conclusions too soon

Comment

Working...
                      X