Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Broner had so much talent and potential. Had he remain humble a little bit and focused 100% all of it on boxing, took his time instead of moving up in weight & letting his managers manage his career, he might've been at the top today.

Unfortunate how things escalated. He still can fight though but a lot of people see him as a jokester.

Comment

• Every time this thread comes up I laugh not because he didn't become fighter of the decade but because of what an ass clown he become eventually

I actually miss those days when Broner was active the build ups were always funny to watch him and paulie was gold

Comment

• Adrien Broner 7.0 is coming and he will become the GOAT. Never been stopped, he thought he beat Pac, he beat Malignaggi with ownership of their joint side peace on the line. The man has had a great career. I'm sure he conquered those prison yards as well. Nash out.
        Tony Trick-Pony Tony Trick-Pony likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by davef View Post
          Every time this thread comes up I laugh not because he didn't become fighter of the decade but because of what an ass clown he become eventually

I actually miss those days when Broner was active the build ups were always funny to watch him and paulie was gold
          The Broner-Paulie build up was epic man. Genuinely hilarious stuff. I was so hyped for that fight.
          davef davef likes this.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
            we are getting closer to an actual decade since larry started this thread

PD: damn, time flies
            This is the one constant in an ever-changing universe.

Comment

• We all make wrong predictions at times.

Comment

• Adrien Broner v9.0 will be the next horrible fighter of the decade.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  We all make wrong predictions at times.
                  Yup. Let’s bump the threads where people predicted Floyd would lose to ODH, Shane, and Manny.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post

The Broner-Paulie build up was epic man. Genuinely hilarious stuff. I was so hyped for that fight.
                    The 3 hours after he lost to Maidana on here was more hilarious imo... Probably the funniest time Ive had on this website since I been on here

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post

The 3 hours after he lost to Maidana on here was more hilarious imo... Probably the funniest time Ive had on this website since I been on here
                      The Maidana humbling was great too. 2013 was a really strong year.

Comment

Working...
                      X