Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HYPE JOB OF THE DECADE. lol what a fail by larry.

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
      I guess that means PDL is the next fighter of the century...
      or madonna lol christopher walken

Comment

• he young doe

Comment

• lmao. the hype about this guy was something else 'he beat demarco and gavin rees, this guy is going to be fighter of the decade!!!!!!!!' You guys were all so sure he was going to be the next big thing just like you are with spence

Comment

• Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
            lmao. the hype about this guy was something else 'he beat demarco and gavin rees, this guy is going to be fighter of the decade!!!!!!!!' You guys were all so sure he was going to be the next big thing just like you are with spence
            yet people wanna talk about how matthysse was being over hyped here you can't compare the hype broner had, is not even close.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
              yet people wanna talk about how matthysse was being over hyped here you can't compare the hype broner had, is not even close.
              I disagree. While nobody called Matty the next fighter of the decade, the hype for him matched up with Broner on this site. I just think the hype for Matty didn't last as long

Comment

• Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                I disagree. While nobody called Matty the next fighter of the decade, the hype for him matched up with Broner on this site. I just think the hype for Matty didn't last as long
                in this site maybe, outside no. broner was floyd 2.0

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx. View Post
                  im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
                  Yes...yes i do.

Comment

• You can't knock Larry.

He took a shot and missed.

We are all wrong at times. He's not the only one who thought Broner was the next big thing.
                    Last edited by IronDanHamza; 05-04-2017, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Oh, I get it...Larry posted this in 2012. You couldn't have known what a waste of life Broner would turn out to be, brother.

Comment

Working...
                      X