No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
    dang whats up with 75 people jumping on Dan's post. lol.
    He should be banned, that was sickening. I'm scarred for life after having read that.

Obviously I had to send him red K.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
      I still got faith in Ortiz, but Broner is starting to look like a monster for sure. He made Perez look like a little boy vs a grown man.
      This one's pretty funny, he wasn't sure if it was going to be Victor Ortiz or Adrien Broner for fighter of the decade

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
        I understood it perfectly fine.

You're the one sounding like an idiot trying to pick on something which is totally irrelevant.
        Thank God

Thought I was losing my mind for a second.

Pretty straight forward.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          "Argueable"

I've been clear and direct in what was meant the entire time. I didn't expect that it would need to be broken down to make clearer.

You don't exactly have to be the brightest star in the sky or the sharpest knife in the drawer to comprehend it.
          Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
          I understood it perfectly fine.

You're the one sounding like an idiot trying to pick on something which is totally irrelevant.
          Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
          Thank God

Thought I was losing my mind for a second.

Pretty straight forward.
          I'm shocked as hell that it's still going on. It was clear as freaking day to me without the need for an explanation.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Angel View Post
            I still got faith in Ortiz, but Broner is starting to look like a monster for sure. He made Perez look like a little boy vs a grown man.
            You know oh so much about boxing!

Congratulations.

Comment

• Originally posted by Syf View Post
              dang whats up with 75 people jumping on Dan's post. lol.
              It was so obvious what he was saying. People are just operating under the assumption that all Mayweather fans are Broner fans and assumed he was trying to say those two losses are arguable. They thought they saw an opportunity to be rip on a Fl0mo and look cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?
                Larry, I saw his talent, his ability to sell out in Cincy, his team and his mouth and thought he had a great chance to be special if he won all the fights he would surely get. That he could just come out in the 12th with that shot shows you the guy has talent. The man just doesn't work hard enough.

Hard work beats talent when talent doesn't work hard. Kevin Durant said this but it applies to Broner 100%. Dude has everything but discipline and the work ethic, which is really important qualities you need to be successful as a pro.He probably will get another chance and maybe he makes good on it.

I wouldn't give him another big fight for a long time. I'd have him on Spike and other small cards fighting every 2 months for nothing until he showed me he could make the commitment necessary to be great.

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                  It was so obvious what he was saying. People are just operating under the assumption that all Mayweather fans are Broner fans and assumed he was trying to say those two losses are arguable. They thought they saw an opportunity to be rip on a Fl0mo and look cool.
                  it wasn't obvious, it was terrible grammer. Stop jumping on dans ****

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                    It was obvious, and you spelt "grammar" incorrectly. Funny how spelling isn't important enough to you, but "grammar" is.

Comment

• Originally posted by soul_survivor View Post
                      It was very obvious.

Comment

Working...
                      X