Collapse
No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry is ducking this thread like his fighter of the century was ducking post fight press conference.

Comment

• THE FUTURE

Comment

• Good bumpage

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
          WTF's wrong with you?

Maidana is an arguable loss? Broner first hand found out what an azz beating means in that fight & by no means was it a close fight.

Porter clearly dominated Broner. AB's activity was throw 20 punches per round & hold 10 times per round.
          Ok, how can I make it simpler for you?

Comment

• I knew this thread would be bumped

Comment

• Originally posted by gamefrk View Post
              This thread was hilarious way before the Broner Porter fight & even more so now LOL.

Broner is a small guy & doesn't have a career at 147, period...with guys like Danny, Algieri, Peterson etc all moving up to 147, Broner can't do shyt at 147.
              He really isn't a small guy. He's better at the lower weights when he has a size advantage because it makes up for all his flaws. He wasn't smaller against Maidana and Porter, he just doesn't look good against guys his own size. Hell even Paulie nearly beat him.

Comment

• Originally posted by blakey View Post
                Lol i cant even talk, i thought broner was the future of boxing in 2012,2013.
                I did too.

Originally posted by ATG Fighter View Post
                I really don't get why people still expect so much from this guy. It has been A WHILE now that it was obvious he isn't nearly as good as he was hyped to be. When you struggle with Paulie ****ing Malignaggi it should be clear you aren't that good.

Some people still stay **** like he isn't dedicated enough, not the right weight, etc. The weight excuses are especially annoying.

The evidence suggests that he just isn't good enough. End of story.
                That's how I feel about it too. Of course he can still beat a lot of guys, but he'll never be an elite fighter.

Comment

• Comment

• This thread will be bumped over the next 5 years.

Comment

• Hype gobbler

Comment

Working...
                      X