No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
    1 loss and 2 draws got it over someone who won multiple titles was p4p#1 and undefeated....anything can happen
    It's not happening man. You're sticking to your guns on this but I refuse to believe you truly believe this now.

Comment

• Broner's "appeal" is a bit similar to Floyd's IMO,
      most just wanna see them get humbled, again..

Imagine if this happened to Floyd:

lol some guys here would probably rub one out over that!
      I would literally die by suffocation, laughing my azz off!

Comment

• Originally posted by cake_cake_cake View Post
        This niga went from being Mr. HBO to fighting on NBC. Lmao Fighter of the Decade ok
        Going from a network in 25 million homes to one in 125 million homes, and you have a problem with that?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
          Going from a network in 25 million homes to one in 125 million homes, and you have a problem with that?
          Tell us how fighting on nbc worked out for Jorge Paez.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm My Own BOSS View Post
            Tell us how fighting on nbc worked out for Jorge Paez.
            Completely different scenario dude. Haymon has spots on main NBC, not just the subsidiary.

Comment

• Maybe, if Ebola becomes a world wide plague that decimates much of the world population taking out all the best boxers around.

Then maybe, only maybe Broner has a chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                Can't be selective Irondan. Broner is a clown but a lot of boxers, even ones significantly better than Broner, have won world titles against crap opponents and their belts are not tarnished.
                How am I being selective?

It was a huge feat once upon a time. A very hard thing to do.

These days it's not and Broner is proof of that. Along with others. But he's the most recent.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                  1 loss and 2 draws got it over someone who won multiple titles was p4p#1 and undefeated....anything can happen
                  Common Larry, you are smarter than this!

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

These days it's not and Broner is proof of that. Along with others. But he's the most recent.
                    I gotta agree with this,, all his belts are pretty meaningless, there are just too many of them and too many are win in the vacant state.. If there was 4 champs and they all had 4-10 defenses then I think it would mean something, but when your champs are guys winning vacant titles or guys beating a guy who just won a vacant title, it just doesn't mean as much

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      I gotta agree with this,, all his belts are pretty meaningless, there are just too many of them and too many are win in the vacant state.. If there was 4 champs and they all had 4-10 defenses then I think it would mean something, but when your champs are guys winning vacant titles or guys beating a guy who just won a vacant title, it just doesn't mean as much
                      I just don't think it's fair to minimize the accomplishment. We then have to minimize for everyone in the last 20 years. It's not like everyone is doing it.

It's definitely easier than pre-WBO. But as I said to shade darker, for example, you wouldn't call Manny a 6 division champ and knock off 135 and 154 because it was Diaz and then margs who was1-1-1 at weight.

I hate to be arguing for broner because he isn't professional and I don't agree with larryxxx, but I do think he earned these belts.

Comment

Working...
                      X