Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maidana put an abrupt stop to that

Comment

• Broner seems like a Mike Tyson type. Someone that parties it all away and doesn't live up to their true potential.

Comment

• Originally posted by ROSS CALIFORNIA View Post
        Broner seems like a Mike Tyson type. Someone that parties it all away and doesn't live up to their true potential.
        He never had "true potential" anywhere close to greats like Tyson.

Comment

• It all depends on how long a decade is.

Comment

• I wonder why Larry said this?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Completely different scenario dude. Haymon has spots on main NBC, not just the subsidiary.
              Lol. You don't even know who Paez is or when he fought. Paez was on the main NBC channel. Boxing used to show on Saturday afternoons on NBC.

Comment

• Originally posted by I'm My Own BOSS View Post
                Lol. You don't even know who Paez is or when he fought. Paez was on the main NBC channel. Boxing used to show on Saturday afternoons on NBC.
                Of course I do. Why pick him. Why not pick Dwight qawi or another guy who became well known. They made James Scott a household name and he fought in Rahway state prison. Is a featherweight really the best example to use.

If you think it's a bad thing to fight on NBC, so be it. I think a primetime fight on a major network in that many homes is a good thing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
                  He never had "true potential" anywhere close to greats like Tyson.
                  Yeah, definitely not on that level. Broner is not going to be the first billionaire, not an all time great, or fighter of the decade, in my opinion. Just a good fighter.

Comment

• He looked a lot more unbeatable against scrubs half his size, that's for sure.

Comment

• Originally posted by LarryXXX View Post
                      im calling it now.....anyone doubt me?

Comment

Working...
                      X