No announcement yet.

Adrien Broner will be the next fighter of the decade

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Frank View Post
    Well, You must be the comedy clown of boxingscene.
    And you should learn you can't bump threads and call out old posters when you literally just joined...obvious alt

Comment

• I hope AB wins fotd this decade. Imagine him turning things around and making it happen.

Comment

• I know my boy Larry made the thread but why is he the only one that gets sh it for it when a lot of posters agreed with him.

Comment

• Y'all try to clown larry.... But really ride his dck like fans.

When I first joined y'all couldn't keep dude name outta y'all mouth.... I thought the n1gg@ was a celebrity

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
            Y'all try to clown larry.... But really ride his dck like fans.

When I first joined y'all couldn't keep dude name outta y'all mouth.... I thought the n1gg@ was a celebrity
            He is a celebrity

He’s Boxingscene royalty that’s for sure.

Guys been here since 2005, and 2005-2010 was incredibly wild Larry was at the forefront.

Comment

Yeah, Larry is a legend around these parts. One had to witness his metamorphosis, to believe that! Now, he's too chill. I liked LarryX, the rebel, the best.

WTF cares about Fighter of the Decade? It's a joke like the concepts of P4P and ATG.

War Larry!

Comment

lol, yea they have a hard on for me...

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                He is a celebrity

Guys been here since 2005, and 2005-2010 was incredibly wild Larry was at the forefront.
                thanks fam

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                Yeah, Larry is a legend around these parts. One had to witness his metamorphosis, to believe that! Now, he's too chill. I liked LarryX, the rebel, the best.

WTF cares about Fighter of the Decade? It's a joke like the concepts of P4P and ATG.

War Larry!
                I appreciate that man..It is weird this thread was made so long ago and I can look at how my reactions changed during it...Life is a trip

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                  He is a celebrity

I think a lot of us joined the site on start. It must've been late 90s, around 98-99. Many joined in early and late 2000s. Most posters came initially from DoghouseBoxing, if you remember that site. I came from there too.

Larry was from that era.
                  Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 12-10-2020, 10:09 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Larry_Rushmore View Post
                    And you should learn you can't bump threads and call out old posters when you literally just joined...obvious alt
                    I was searching for Broner threads. This came up.
                    You abject moron.

Comment

This Larry fella clowns himself. Have you read this thread?
                      The guy is deranged and racist.

Comment

Working...
                      X