Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Floyd retires - Over 600 tapes of sparring footage could be released.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh floyd **pron** for stans

Comment

They'll probably be released on DVD.

They will make a fortune.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        They'll probably be released on DVD.

They will make a fortune.
        Thinking the same thing..... With a lack of endorsements he and his team will figure out some way to keep the $ rolling in....... Good move

Comment

I always got the impression FLoyd is one of the most secretive boxers of all time, rather than the best. Like he is scared his opponents will figure him out if they watch them?

But its good for his fans, he dont fight that much for them, so having him spar is second best i guess.
          I would like to see all the tapes of him being knocked out also, dont hide or erase them i hope. I would imagine hes been knocked unconscious a few times.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
            I always got the impression FLoyd is one of the most secretive boxers of all time, rather than the best. Like he is scared his opponents will figure him out if they watch them?

But its good for his fans, he dont fight that much for them, so having him spar is second best i guess.
            I would like to see all the tapes of him being knocked out also, dont hide or erase them i hope. I would imagine hes been knocked unconscious a few times.
            I sincerely doubt that. Talk about wishful thinking.

Comment

Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
              I would also love to see these. But I wonder how exactly would they be released.
              I can see HBO buying the rights to air them one at a time in the future, before big fights maybe.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post

Comment

why weren't they released the last 3 times he retired?

oh right because margarito mosley cotto and williams were still in their prime.

Comment

There are very few if any videos or Floyd's sparring are there to see. It would be great for young fighters and trainers who want to learn/teach defensive technics.

Comment

I hope they are more exciting than his fights. Because thats a huge waste of video tape.

Comment

Working...
                      X