Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Once Floyd retires - Over 600 tapes of sparring footage could be released.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
    The truth is strong in this one.
    cheers brother

Comment

Originally posted by Larryx2011 View Post
      damn people hate on anything floyd related i see
      but u don't notice the overexcited guys ready to blow loads in their pants? of course not because its a normal reaction to anything floyd related right.

Comment

The hate is strong in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Davis40 View Post
          but u don't notice the overexcited guys ready to blow loads in their pants? of course not because its a normal reaction to anything floyd related right.
          You can tell from typed words that someones is overly excited or is that your own personal opinion of what they typed? Do you have a emotion meter that gauges a persons emotional intent when posting on forums?

8 years ago I ordered all of Roy Jones Jrs fights on DVD...I was very excited as a fan to order and receive those dvds. Does that mean I wanted to blow my load in my pants?

Why the negativity? If your favorite fighter was releasing unseen footage throughout his career would you not be excited or happy to purchase that footage? Or you are sooooo cool that you don't get excited and show enthusiasm over anything that you enjoy?

Comment

Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
            You can tell from typed words that someones is overly excited or is that your own personal opinion of what they typed? Do you have a emotion meter that gauges a persons emotional intent when posting on forums?

8 years ago I ordered all of Roy Jones Jrs fights on DVD...I was very excited as a fan to order and receive those dvds. Does that mean I wanted to blow my load in my pants?

Why the negativity? If your favorite fighter was releasing unseen footage throughout his career would you not be excited or happy to purchase that footage? Or you are sooooo cool that you don't get excited and show enthusiasm over anything that you enjoy?

ignore the dumbass haters, if u cant talk about a boxer doing what hes supposed to do (boxing) even if its sparring and anticipate seeing the vids then wtf are u supposed to be excited about? i mean why wouldnt a fan wanna see this? its boxing. the stupidity of some of u dudes mesmerize me.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
              why weren't they released the last 3 times he retired?

oh right because margarito mosley cotto and williams were still in their prime.
              lol...this right here ^^^^

Comment

I can see HBO buying the rights to air them one at a time in the future, before big fights maybe.
                Not at all, unless they get brain fever. They'll be as boring as drilling for guano. BO-that is, before Oscar- not too cared about watching Mayweather. Except for Augustus and Castillo 1 his fights were all snoozers.

Comment

I want to see one where he sparred Peterson. Lots of rumors going on about it and nothing was every really confirmed.

Comment

this is so ****en awesome considering floyd only fights once a year

Comment

This is great news! Now I have a cure for my insomnia lmao

Comment

Working...
                      X