Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by deanrw View Post
    I remember once reading in the paper that Scotty Olson, a former Flyweight contender that was 5 feet tall on his tippy toes, was in a Las Vegas bar and after an altercation knocked out a huge bouncer. He got arrested for it actually.
    I believe it..

When Pernell Whitaker was 15 he was knocking out grown men at the norfolk naval base.

Comment

• Originally posted by da_beast View Post
      Having a discussion and my opinion is that the 1ft and 80lbs weight advantage is way too much... I have a few years of sparring behind me but no amateur or professional pedigree...

Also what about Mallignagi? I think he would UD me but I doubt he would KO me.. I think there is more chance of me KO'ing him than him KO'ing me as I think 4 stone is too much to give away to someone in good shape and with a decent boxing knowledge and fundamentals

Calderon is a world class PROFESSIONAL fighter and you're not.
      he will hit you in the gut several times and hurt you.

Comment

• Yes your chin isn't. Strong maybe not 1 hitter quitter

Comment

• He'd kick the living **** out of you.

Comment

• He'd take you down and tap you out

Comment

• ive met pauilie on several occcasions and i assure you! he would knock you the **** out!!!
              hand problems are why he does not have alotta kos in person hes not that small and is ****ing shreded
              claderon would stop u on cuts u wouldnt land a punch

Comment

• also YOU WOULD KO YOURSELF AFTER ROUND 3 SINCE YOU OBV HAVE NO BOXING EXPERIENCE

Comment

• Originally posted by da_beast View Post
                  i think my 7 stone weight advantage and 1 foot height advantage is more than enough for me to ko calderon.. He can't even ko people in his own weight class ffs...

There is a reason there are weight classes in boxing.. To prevent miss matches like me vs Calderon.. That's like me saying I could beat a guy at 8 foot who is 25 stone... Never happening no matter how good a fighter I am if he has decent fundamentals he is ****ing me up
                  Now not only would Calderon not KO you but you would KO him? Please, you are a moron. You would never find him he could block and slip all of your punches.

Plus, this thread is worthless unless you show a video of yourself doing something like sparring or bag/pad work.

Unless you have a granite chin and enjoy massive punishment like Margarito they would either KO you (extremely likely) or make you cry and quit after 2-3 rounds

Comment

• Green K for TS, I always love coming to this thread and reading the first post it always leaves me laughing.

Comment

• trust me you can think your in great physical shape but after 3 rounds of chasing covering up you'l be tired as **** and if you havent been koed from exhaustion you'll quit on your stool 90 minutes of football doesnt compare to 6 rounds of sparring imo

Comment

Working...
                      X