Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm 28 years old. 6ft and 180lbs in great physical shape.. could calderon hurt me?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ring generalship, angles, speed and fitness of a pro is another level. Calderon would treat your body like a punching bag. Belied me he would hit you at will and liver shots hurt. Unless you can take pain, then you are getting stopped:

Comment

• on second thought,

he might KO you via body blow

Comment

• Originally posted by krimzon View Post
        on second thought,

he might KO you via body blow
        I think so too, I have fought tiny people and they are so fast and agile that you're getting hit all over. Now, not saying zi got KO'd but these guys are normal.

People who are normal and think size matters are the ones that get hurt. I mean this fool acting like his reach and power is respectable. Show me a video of you boxing and w'e can see.

For a I know, this guy may be slow as shot and have a shot defense where he takes licks to the body and chin all night long:

Comment

• ****** threads like this deserve another ****** thread to counter the stupidity of this one

A 6 feet 8 guy with no boxing experience is going to get knocked the **** out by prime joe frazier via body shot. with the first left hook he lands...

Comment

• I repeat, show a video of you sparring. The worlds strongest man got beat up in mma. He may be heavy and strong, but he couldn't punch without gassing.

If it was size, height and muscles only then you would see a he'll of lot of guys on the street in a ring.

But yeah show the video. Man up. Be a man.

Comment

• Originally posted by da_beast View Post
              Having a discussion and my opinion is that the 1ft and 80lbs weight advantage is way too much... I have a few years of sparring behind me but no amateur or professional pedigree...

Also what about Mallignagi? I think he would UD me but I doubt he would KO me.. I think there is more chance of me KO'ing him than him KO'ing me as I think 4 stone is too much to give away to someone in good shape and with a decent boxing knowledge and fundamentals
              no he would just probably out box you badly and hit you a lot. He's a really small guy but if it was boxing rules you would probably be surprised by his speed and skill. I don't think you could ever Ko him though, his defense and footwork would prevent that. Dude is skilled.

Malignaggi would tear you a new ******* however, he's not a puncher but step in front of a huge crowd with a guy who's been 12 rounds and more than one occasion, you are getting ****ed up and stopped, probably by accumilation.
              Last edited by them_apples; 03-13-2012, 10:52 PM.

Comment

• Another internet tough guy who thinks he can beat up a pro fighter. lol

Comment

• Hahaha guys that think think u could beat him are just delusional. He isnt just a pro he is a former world champion.

I am in really good shape and i am really strong, and i been boxing for around 9 years, had around 25 amateur fights and have had 3 pro fights here in mexico in small events. I fight at 140 but usually walk around at 155 aprox.

For a while i was really into bodybuilding so i used to be very strong and muscular.

I have had the experience of sparring with some solid prospects here in mexico like michael medina, bladimir hernandez incluiding a couple that became world champions like hernan marquez, orlando salido and Julio cesar pingo miranda. these last are flyweight and featherweights.

And let me tell you... sometimes weight doesnt really matter that much these guys can definitly hurt you. The difference in level of skill its just crazy with these guys believe me.

Specially because they dont miss they are really accurate, plus you wont land anything on them, and punches hurt a lot more when you run out of gas.

So bottom line , yeah Ivan Calderon would KO you maybe not with a single punch, but give him a couple of rounds and i am sure he would.

Comment

• doesnt matter how little Calderon is his punches will hurt you and you wont be able to touch him.he'll catch you in between your punches dead on the chin and you will be hurt.and after yo get tired from missing all those shot he will knock yo ass out.and i hope its on video and gets posted on here so we can all laugh at yo dumbass thinking being taller and heavier=skills you dumb fuck

Comment

• Originally posted by ChristianBale View Post
                      I repeat, show a video of you sparring. The worlds strongest man got beat up in mma. He may be heavy and strong, but he couldn't punch without gassing.

If it was size, height and muscles only then you would see a he'll of lot of guys on the street in a ring.

But yeah show the video. Man up. Be a man.
                      you mean a video of him fighting his little brother in the backyard?

found it

Comment

Working...
                      X