• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Narf View Post

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
      It is amazing isn't it?

Comment

All i can offer is that I'm PR, but of the darker variation and my wife is PR, but whiter than plain paper.

We've both had an appendectomy, done by the same surgeon, you can barely tell she was cut open. Mine looks like I was stabbed repeatedly and has a nasty scar.

On the flip side, I can get hit with alot of force and not bruise. You just look at her and she has a bruise for weeks.

Comment

They have also discovered social factors that contribute to difference in IQ scores.
          like what?

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
            Nahhhh its just because he continously makes these pro black threads in NSB and then says RJJ is not black enough
            Speak for yourself. You made this a pro-black thread in your own mind.

Comment

Scientists have discovered that smaller brains may actually imply greater intelligence because the brain cells are more compact providing more efficient communication between the neurons.
              I think you'll find most studies conclude that bigger brains = more intelligence.

Comment

Originally posted by JmH Reborn View Post
                All i can offer is that I'm PR, but of the darker variation and my wife is PR, but whiter than plain paper.

We've both had an appendectomy, done by the same surgeon, you can barely tell she was cut open. Mine looks like I was stabbed repeatedly and has a nasty scar.

On the flip side, I can get hit with alot of force and not bruise. You just look at her and she has a bruise for weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                  like what?
                  Look it up for yourself sir. I don't want to deviate from the topic and turn this into a debate about racism in society.
                  Last edited by Mr.0pal; 03-12-2012, 11:56 AM.

Comment

1) Roy is not that dark.

2) The implication of the thread is not "it's impossible for blacks to bruise or cut"
                    Hahahaha topic starter so are u referring dark to African Americans??

Comment

Originally posted by PACsmash View Post
                      Hahahaha topic starter so are u referring dark to African Americans??
                      Keep reading. While you're at it I'll ask you to also tell me when Roy was known as a bleeder or somebody who busted up easily. Also, provide more pics of Roy busted up.

Comment

Working...
                      X