Collapse
No announcement yet.

Black boxers have stronger skin

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can black skin deal better with gun shots?

Comment

Joe Frazier swelled.

Black people do definitely have tougher skin though. It's to deal with the more intense ultraviolet rays from the sun that are present where blacks originate.

Comment

Originally posted by COACH WEBB View Post
        From what I read, he was basing his information on what Scientists have discovered or studied.
        Exactly, he's not coming with some random opinion about race. Some are just offended by the topic.

.........I just wanted to join in on the parade of picture posting.

Comment

Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          I just found this information.

Differences between black skin and white skin

The epidermis of black skin contains less glutathione than white skin.
          (Reduced glutathione may be responsible for skin color. Inhibition of epidermal glutathione system leads to darker skin, and glutathione in the epidermis has been shown to inhibit melanogenesis.)

In the epidermis of white skin, hyperpigmentation or tanning is always followed by a drop in glutathione reductase and reduced glutathione.

Black skin have larger melanosomes than white skin.

Black skin has a higher electrical resistance than white skin, which suggests
          greater cohesion and thickness.

Black skin has more and larger fibroblasts than white skin. The fibroblasts in
          black skin are also more multi-nucleated. This can lead to more abnormal scarring and keloid formation.

Black skin also has larger mast cell granules than white skin, which may also play a part in keloid formation.

The stratum corneum of black skin has more layers and stronger cells than in white skin.

Black skin and Asian skin have thicker and more compact dermis than white skin. This is also why blacks and Asians have fewer facial wrinkles than whites.

Black skin has more casual lipids and more moisture in the stratum corneum than white skin.

Black skin sheds its outer layers more (increased desquamation) than white skin

Black skin has 50% lower ceramides than white or Hispanic skin. Asians have the highest skin ceramide levels.

Black and Indian skin has two times more alkali-insoluble melanin (darker DHI-enriched eumelanin) than white skin, hispanic skin and Chinese skin.

Black skin has a lower pH than white skin.

What does this mean?

The differences between our skin can determine several things.

Effectiveness of topical skin lightening creams and lotions

Safety of chemical peels and skin laser treatments

Our skin’s healing response to wounds and the formation of abnormal scars.

http://www.whiterskin.info/black-ski...he-difference/

don't know how reliable it is.
          That's quite a **** load of info. Hope you don't mind me adding it to the topic. ps... the source I provided says the same things. I think this info is reliable.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
            It has been proven by scientists.... not wild guesses.... that highly melinated skin is thicker with more compact skin cells.
            scientific tests also say blacks have lower IQs...don't know it it's true

Comment

Originally posted by Come∂ian View Post
              Exactly, he's not coming with some random opinion about race. Some are just offended by the topic.

.........I just wanted to join in on the parade of picture posting.
              Nahhhh its just because he continously makes these pro black threads in NSB and then says RJJ is not black enough

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.0pal View Post
                It has been proven by scientists.... not wild guesses.... that highly melinated skin is thicker with more compact skin cells.
                Blacks also have thicker skulls which means they are much more robust, on the down side their brains are smaller.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                  Blacks also have thicker skulls which means they are much more robust, on the down side their brains are smaller.
                  Scientists have discovered that smaller brains may actually imply greater intelligence because the brain cells are more compact providing more efficient communication between the neurons.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
                      scientific tests also say blacks have lower IQs...don't know it it's true
                      They have also discovered social factors that contribute to difference in IQ scores.

Comment

Working...
                      X