Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julio Gonzalez died?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wtf!! Always was a fan of Julio ....when RJJ held that fight here at Staples there was no way I was missing a chance to see the great Roy and lesser known Julio fight.

Always underrated....tall, awkward, lanky, strong, chin, guts, he had a unique style and certainly one that fighters in those weight classes rarely saw because there are very few Mexicans (styles) up there. It's pretty much still like that and prob will be for a while ...RIP!!

Comment

Originally posted by Halls of Fame View Post
      everybody who makes a thread like this deserves to die. talking about an unconfirmed death of a human being is the lowest of the low. only a scumbag like yourself can post something like this based on a tweed of somebody else. piss off
      No need for this bro. TS just asked for confirmation and it turned out to be true.

Shame. Way to young to die.

Comment

RIP Champ..........

Comment

Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
          No need for this bro. TS just asked for confirmation and it turned out to be true.

Shame. Way to young to die.
          He knows. That's why he's been incognito since the post.

People should think before they post.

Comment

RIP Julio! I will never forget his performance against Julian Letterlough that was a hell of a fight.

Comment

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
              RIP Julio! I will never forget his performance against Julian Letterlough that was a hell of a fight.
              Hard to believe that fight was only about 10 years ago and both these guys are dead.

Comment

rip champ.......

Comment

RIP to Julio, the first and only Mexican light heavyweight champ if I'm not mistaken. And it was the lineal title at that.

Comment

Working...
                  X