Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    Yes those wins are great, and on the same level as manny's wins...

Manny i think just has more of them....

Same quality but more quantity

Pernell is a better fighter,, manny a better resume,,,,,
    Pernell has the better resume..

Comment

Yes those wins are great, and on the same level as manny's wins...

Manny i think just has more of them....

Same quality but more quantity

Pernell is a better fighter,, manny a better resume,,,,,
      None of those guys would have beaten Nelson, and Chavez was a greater all around better fighter than them too. Definitely not the same.

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
        Well since Marquez became the greatest to ever come out of Mexico those 2 official wins Pacquiao has over him look pretty outstanding.
        Are you saying that JMM is more highly regarded than JCC?

Comment

• Originally posted by Since 1985 View Post
          Are you saying that JMM is more highly regarded than JCC?
          JCC is obviously going to get more nostalgia applause because he's fucking Julio Cesar Chavez. Marquez is the more skilled fighter, and the overall greater fighter.

Don't take my word for it, 40 years old top 5 P4P. Has a legitimate case of only having one career loss against an ATG he was moving up 2 weight classes to fight.

Comment

• I'd like the option of even... ??

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
              None of those guys would have beaten Nelson, and Chavez was a greater all around better fighter than them too. Definitely not the same.
              Dude that's one f'ed up gif.

Comment

• Originally posted by Keitha313 View Post
                Dude that's one f'ed up gif.
                I was threatened recently, someone said he will report me, that's not even me. It was a dog who was getting attacked by a raccoon and the owner came to rescue it, I find the toss to be hilarious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
                  Ok, i will agree with you,,, thinking in terms of who was better between jcc and nelson vs mab jmm,, I would say that jcc and nelson are better... You make a great point, but if you add on all of manny's other accolades i still gotta go with manny.... Just so many big fights every year,,,, pernell was a greater fighter, but manny ruled the sport when floyd was gone... Whittaker never achieved those heights of stardom........
                  Whose lifetime earnings would you rather have- pernells or mannys...

Comment

• Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                    JCC is obviously going to get more nostalgia applause because he's fucking Julio Cesar Chavez. Marquez is the more skilled fighter, and the overall greater fighter.

Don't take my word for it, 40 years old top 5 P4P. Has a legitimate case of only having one career loss against an ATG he was moving up 2 weight classes to fight.
                    What do you consider JMM 2nd best win besides Pacquiao?

Comment

Ok, i will agree with you,,, thinking in terms of who was better between jcc and nelson vs mab jmm,, I would say that jcc and nelson are better... You make a great point, but if you add on all of manny's other accolades i still gotta go with manny.... Just so many big fights every year,,,, pernell was a greater fighter, but manny ruled the sport when floyd was gone... Whittaker never achieved those heights of stardom........
                      Whose lifetime earnings would you rather have- pernells or mannys...
                      Stardom means absolutely nothing when it pertains to this topic or earnings, Pernell Whitaker clearly has the better resume, and has more stand out victories with Nelson and Chavez. How about McGirt, Roger Mayweather, Julio Caesar Vasquez at '54, Haugen, JLR, even DLH arguably, I don't see how a case can be made for Pacquiao. I don't care how many alts voted for him but I'd like to see a good argument at least.

Comment

Working...
                      X