Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
    barrera>nelson
    cotto>mcgirt
    morales>ramirez
    Chavez>>>>>

Comment

• I think Pac has the better resume.

Since Pac refused OST, I also think there should be an asteric by all Pac's victories after Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by $ j-210 $ View Post
        barrera>nelson
        cotto>mcgirt
        morales>ramirez
        This isn't even true, the Nelson and Barrera wins are fairly even and Mcgirt and Ramirez are better wins than Morales and Cotto.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          You also think Freddie Roach is the greatest trainer in history and we all know about your unhealthy man love for Vitali so....
          Hey since I'm now in your signature please enlighten me on a smarter heavyweight than Vitali. Better yet, lets head the name of the smarter boxer in general. I'll be waiting to make fun of your selection.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            Hey since I'm now in your signature please enlighten me on a smarter heavyweight than Vitali. Better yet, lets head the name of the smarter boxer in general. I'll be waiting to make fun of your selection.
            dude how old are u? ive debated many of the ppl uve debated in this thread, and i can unconditionally say all of them obviously know more about boxing and make more sense than u. in fact, im almost positive that u started watching boxing within the last 5 years or so. there can be no other explanation for the ******ity uve posted in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by RubenSonny View Post
              This isn't even true, the Nelson and Barrera wins are fairly even and Mcgirt and Ramirez are better wins than Morales and Cotto.
              Lol at this

Comment

• Originally posted by DempseyRollin View Post
                dude how old are u? ive debated many of the ppl uve debated in this thread, and i can unconditionally say all of them obviously know more about boxing and make more sense than u. in fact, im almost positive that u started watching boxing within the last 5 years or so. there can be no other explanation for the ******ity uve posted in this thread.
                That's cool you have a smart a55 opinion ****knuckle, but why don't you try answering the question since that is so ****in far fetched in your twisted world.

Comment

Mayweather Ring IQ> Vitali IMO

Comment

• Originally posted by Atreyu Khalil View Post
                    Mayweather Ring IQ> Vitali IMO
                    So he's a smarter person than Vitali in your opinon?

Comment

Lol at this
                      Pac lost to a washed up Morales who was wayyyyy past his prime then ONLY beat an even more washed Morales twice.

You think those are GREAT wins?

Comment

Working...
                      X