Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who has the better resume Pernell Whitaker or Manny Pacquiao?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
    Epic, I thought you might get lazy but you delivered.
    I don't find the obvious trolls remotely humorous anymore.

And the sad thing is there are so many clear, obvious trolls on here and in this thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Who has Manny beat that was as good as Chavez?
      Don't write me in a thread, I couldn't care less what you have to say. PM me so we can settle our dispute like I said.

Comment

• Pernell Whitaker...

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          I don't know what I'm talking about but you are defending a guy who lost at 135, which was what the question was about and doesn't have a win over Chavez at all but you cite that as a great accomplishment. If you think a draw with Chavez is better than a KO win over prime Barrera, so be it. We will know you are nuts.
          He actually didn't lose at 135.

The only fight he "lost" at 135 was to Ramirez and that was an obvious robbery.

And, the question asked was "Who would beat him at 135-140"

And you listed 3 fights he lost, above 140, you idiot.

He was obviously robbed against Chavez, though.

He won the fight and he won it clearly.

And, that win, is absolutely better than Pacquaio's win over Barrera.

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
          I love how in this same post you say I don't know what I'm talking about, sucking up to some idiot, trolling moderator who thinks that means something in life.
          @ my sucking up to Jab.

I'm sure he'll tell you otherwise.

You are amazing. Look, I understand you are black and proud and all, and it's relative but use some common sense for once.

I'm far from Filipino. I'm just calling it like it is.
          Don't take it so personally initially.

It only gets personal when you make it that way.

As I said, you are utterly clueless.

Comment

Don't write me in a thread, I couldn't care less what you have to say. PM me so we can settle our dispute like I said.
            I have PM'd you. But I'll write anywhere and to anyone I want. I have no clue what dispute you're talking about, but I'm talking boxing here. Some of you diva's on here take things so personal and than hold on to them. Time to get over whatever it is that has your cage rattled.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
              Who has Manny beat that was as good as Chavez?
              stop trying to warp, twist, and RIG an argument to fit your agenda.

jake lamotta beat ray robinson. who did chavez beat that was better than ray robinson? that means that lamotta ranks higher than chavez?

dont be crooked for old fightes jab. How many times have i heard old school vanguards say Resume *****s one on one hypothetical match ups, talent, and perceived greatness?

Yet when a modern fighter is clearly more decorated than a older fighter, you use the argument floyd stan ***g*ts like to use for floyd against oldschool fighters.

Again, pernell beats pac at any weight, but you cannot deny pac has the greater resume.

Division Titles
              Pac > Sweet Pea

More Wins (remember old school farts love to rep fightes with 150 plus wins)
              Pac > Sweet Pea

Fighter of the Decade
              Pac > Sweet Pea

More fighter of the Years
              Pac >Sweet Pea

More knockout of the Years
              Pac > Sweet Pea

More time p4p 1#
              Pac> Sweet Pea

More Hall of Fame Wins
              Pac > Sweet Pea

Again, i think pernell is the better boxer and would beat pac at any weight but that doesnt change the fact that pac is the more decorated fighter.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                He actually didn't lose at 135.

The only fight he "lost" at 135 was to Ramirez and that was an obvious robbery.

And, the question asked was "Who would beat him at 135-140"

And you listed 3 fights he lost, above 140, you idiot.

He was obviously robbed against Chavez, though.

He won the fight and he won it clearly.

And, that win, is absolutely better than Pacquaio's win over Barrera.

@ my sucking up to Jab.

I'm sure he'll tell you otherwise.

As I said, you are utterly clueless.
                I'll talk to a wall a little more and just say you really need to do some research before speaking on here sometimes. If you think he won @ 135 lbs when he fought 100-6 Jose Luis Ramirez in his first title fight and again when he drew with Chavez, okay, but here I'm dealing with facts and not assumptions by a delusional fan of any black fighter. He officially lost at 135, so a question about who could have beaten him at 135-140 is absolutely ****ing MOOT. I'm not sure what mental building block you are missing exactly to not understand that.

In closing, I can tell you are strong headed, albeit delusionally, and absolutely will not be reasoned with so I will leave you be because you are usually the type of person I put hands on after sense of reason has left. Obviously that can't happen on the internet.

Have a nice life. Moron.

Comment

I'll talk to a wall a little more and just say you really need to do some research before speaking on here sometimes. If you think he won @ 135 lbs when he fought 100-6 Jose Luis Ramirez in his first title fight and again when he drew with Chavez, okay, but here I'm dealing with facts and not assumptions by a delusional fan of any black fighter. He officially lost at 135, so a question about who could have beaten him at 135-140 is absolutely ****ing MOOT. I'm not sure what mental building block you are missing exactly to not understand that.
                  I need to do some research?

I need to?

How about you try actually watching fights?

Yes, on Boxrec it say's Whitaker lost to Ramierz and drew with Chavez but the fact is he was clearly robbed in both of those fights and he clearly and convincgly won both of those fights.

These are not assumptions, try actually watching them.

Again, the question was "Who can beat him at 135-140" and you listed the fights he lost including - Chavez, Trinidad and De La Hoya which were all above 140 you clueless buffoon.

In closing, I can tell you are strong headed, albeit delusionally, and absolutely will not be reasoned with so I will leave you be because you are usually the type of person I put hands on after sense of reason has left. Obviously that can't happen on the internet.

Have a nice life. Moron.
                  So I'm delusional because I think Whitaker beat Ramirez the first time and Chavez? Good Lord.

Your posts are clear indicators you have absolutely no idea what you are talking about in any way, shape or form.
                  Last edited by IronDanHamza; 03-11-2012, 02:34 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                    I don't find the obvious trolls remotely humorous anymore.

And the sad thing is there are so many clear, obvious trolls on here and in this thread.
                    Check-Hooks is a special case for me. That post just delivered, far beyond my expectations.

Comment

Have a nice life. Moron.
                      I cannot stand when people just blindly state "He officially lost" about a robbery. That loss and draw are total bullsh** that objective fans universally recognize as bullsh**. Coming from someone who barely acknowledges that Vitali got stopped by Lennox Lewis, holding the Ramirez and Chavez fights against Whitaker are plain bias and are bullsh** for you to post.

Comment

Working...
                      X