Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gamboa speaks wants fair deal and Rios fight: "The Contracts aren't signed"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

like everyone else i want to see this fight but i dont blame him for trying to get his business in order especially when arum is involved.

Comment

It would be a shame if this fight falls through, but kudos to Gamboa for sticking up for himself against Top Rank and Arena...

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry View Post
        or you turn 42-0, #1 Pound for pound fighter, #1 ppv records ect
        by ducking and self preservation!!!! 42 and 0 and the biggest lame bum fighter in boxing. world renown chicken heheeheh

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
          like everyone else i want to see this fight but i dont blame him for trying to get his business in order especially when arum is involved.
          of course not.....

Comment

What's new? Getting hustled by Arum

Comment

Another Top Rank fighter trying to leave. Donaire signed with Golden Boy in the middle of their deals. ODL, Floyd, and most recently Cotto have all left once they realized how much money Bob keeps for himself and TR. And now you have Gamboa making a play to leave TR. If Pacquaio had any balls or business sense he would realize how much money he is leaving on the table and go the Floyd/Cotto route.

Comment

why is all this happening now? why did he let it go this far only to NOW say somethign?

dude, U SIGNED THE CONTRACT? Why did your lawyer allow you to sign it? Did he not lay it out to you? What is different about it now, than when you signed?

Gamboa, look man, you're NOT a "star" in boxing. . . If anything, Rios is the A-side as far as attracting fans. . . If you want to promote yourself, or have a deal where you onyl work with promotors on a per fight basis, FINISH OUT YOUR CONTRACT, save your dough up, and then starting putting up the money for your half of the fights. . SIMPLE!

But this is not cool. . .

Comment

Send this coward mf'er back to the **** island he came from, he didnt have a problem with Oner when they were helping him defect. See what happens when you deal with communists.

Comment

Originally posted by UglyPug View Post
                    why is all this happening now? why did he let it go this far only to NOW say somethign?

dude, U SIGNED THE CONTRACT? Why did your lawyer allow you to sign it? Did he not lay it out to you? What is different about it now, than when you signed?

Gamboa, look man, you're NOT a "star" in boxing. . . If anything, Rios is the A-side as far as attracting fans. . . If you want to promote yourself, or have a deal where you onyl work with promotors on a per fight basis, FINISH OUT YOUR CONTRACT, save your dough up, and then starting putting up the money for your half of the fights. . SIMPLE!

But this is not cool. . .
                    Smart guy, he sign a contract to be co-promoted, he hasn't signed anything to fight Rios. Therefore he's not obligated to fight Rios until they get an agreement.

Comment

Hey Gambooowa!!! Rios got the Mexican backing! Your Cuban supporters were in Florida but ur not there!! You just lost some fans there! Prove u can fill an Arena b4 u ask for more money!
                      Your Cubans cannot out number the Mexicans! I'm sure about that!

Comment

Working...
                      X