No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by el salsalero View Post
    Manny was willing to take home lesser money, 45% of the split if he ever lose to Void.

Too bad he didn't say that... in December... you know, when he made that official statement, initially... that he'd be willing to take the lesser cut to make the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by yesir View Post
      Not literally you twat. He's saying that he's not going to give pac 5050 bc pac had never got such deal from his promoter even

Comment

You ain’t no like 50-50;
        And insist on flat liner -
        Flat 40M!

Come on man,
        You can take home all that 100%
        Shadow box on top of the ring ALONE,
        Let see how much PPV you’ll get!

Enough of your quacking;
        You look more like a chicken
        Setting on her ego!

You don’t give fair shake
        To Fans and Pacman!
        Pacman has Guinness Book Of World Record!
        http://community.guinnessworldrecord...cquiao&as=7691

What about you Floyd Jr.?
        What sort of Record you have?
        You got the most number of Court cases among Professional Boxers?!

After Cotto,
        you gonna GOTO
        Go to Jail!

Time to move on
        To the Next Generation of
        Boxing Stars!

Comment

sad news for a fight fan...

Comment

Originally posted by talip bin osman View Post
            sad news for a fight fan...
            Floyd said it in the interview...He comes first. Thats the fans wont be around when he retires therfore hes not caring about what the Fans wanna see..YET we the fans pay to watch his bull**** fights...so he can retire ant care if he makes history or give the fans what they/we want.
            His 0 is too important...and win lose or draw he too stupid to understand that by fighting you get more respect and in this fight will make more Money than he every will make in the sport.

Comment

Originally posted by davis828 View Post
              So much for the other guy sticking by his word of taking the lesser share to make the fight happen.
              And if Pac were to agree it, Floyd surely would come up with another excuse like......I can't make 147 anymore and staying at 154, if Pac wants it he must come up to 154.
              This man does not want to fight Pac and that's that!. 100% of PPV really? I guess the Asian fans that pay to see Pac are imaginary. I also doubt Cotto wont be seeing a dime from PPV since half the fans seeing it will be Puerto ricans!

Comment

I think the stupid one is Pacman who turned down 40 millions! Is the guy nuts? Floyd on paper is better than Pacman, why does he insist on 50-50?

Comment

Because when my career is over, I can't come to Bob [Arum] and say 'I need you to pay my bills
                  There is your proof that Floyd Mayweather is SCARED that he might actually LOSE to Pacquiao! So much for that "one-dimensional fighter, easy work" ****. You know Pacquiao aint gonna be easy work.

Comment

part of what he's saying is true. you do have to put yourself first and all but still, this 100% of the revenues is insane.

I've been bamboozled. for 2+ years I put most of the blame on the side that avoided drug testing.. Now this? Good luck Floyd and I hope you retire after your next fight since you wont fight Manny.

Comment

Originally posted by kavaron View Post
                      I think the stupid one is Pacman who turned down 40 millions! Is the guy nuts? Floyd on paper is better than Pacman, why does he insist on 50-50?
                      Pacquiao is insisting on what is FAIR. Apparently Pacquiao want the most money too. In a boxing fight that takes two to tango, and for two fighter ranked #1 and #2 P4P, there is NO WAY to go but 50/50. But you know that, you just pretend to be stupid. It suits you by the way.

Comment

Working...
                      X