No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather Explains Why 'He Can't' Give Pacquiao 50-50

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Fetta View Post
    What if Bradley pulls an upset? Are we going to care about this fight anymore or will it go away just like that?
    If Bradley beats Pac, this May/Pac should never be mentioned at all. It should be over. Floyd should remain the guy who ducked Pac. Floyd had all the opportunity in the world to prove he's the best but he didn't. He dumped all kinds of roadblocks in the fight. He'll be the laughing stock of the world if he suddenly takes on a washed-up Pac. Haha.. If Floyd fanboy's only interest is to see Pac beg for the fight, that must be a stupid mentality to carry as a Floyd fan. WTF. You're not even interested in seeing your boy beat the crap out of an overrated midget? Make no mistake. Pac being beaten by Bradley has nothing to do with Floyd. He will always be considered a duck no matter how many times Pac is defeated. Floyd avoided Pac at all costs and he deserves to be called a duck for the rest of his life.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
      Lol. Laugh all u want but ask yourself why floyd is doing every possible roadblock for this fight.
      Only *****s support the 100-0 split of floyd. :Lol1:

Floyd just doesnt want to fight him. Rather than see it as a chance to test himself I think Floyd would be happier if Pacquiao did not exist, it would make his life so much easier.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
        Floyd just doesnt want to fight him. Rather than see it as a chance to test himself I think Floyd would be happier if Pacquiao did not exist, it would make his life so much easier.
        FLowmo logic won't still understand that.. Even how simple it is really.. Their mad crush for their god will always prevail hehe!

Comment

• Originally posted by junior gong View Post
          I completely agree with this. This is a brilliant site and my favourite boxing website/forum, but I gotta admit that I find myself scratching my head a lot when Floyd's fans cant or wont or just plain refuse to see what everybody else can see. They will latch on to the tiniest or most insignificant press release or quote and try and turn it into hard evidence that its all a conspiracy against Floyd.

As a boxing fan you have to laugh at it and take the piss because otherwise you would cry.
          We all know you don't like floyd but seriously ''We want to build a stadium''

Comment

Working...
          X