Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Dereck Chisora Banned By The World Boxing Council

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chisora should have beat his girlfriend and went to jail. The WBC would probably protect him then...

Comment

Okay now they need to ban David Haye. His conduct was just as bad if not worse.

Lets see if the WBC has balls.

Comment

Originally posted by Arma316 View Post
        Okay now they need to ban David Haye. His conduct was just as bad if not worse.

Lets see if the WBC has balls.
        Banning a retired fighter?

Comment

Oh that is too funny sucks to be Chisora

Comment

So ****ing rid**** bowe can brutally cheap shot larry donald with a PUNCH yet chisora gets banned for spitting and slapping. Im seriously not a fan of chisora but this is regoddamndiculous

Comment

What a ****ing joke the WBC are. Their belt don't mean **** no more. I would even rate the IBO higher.

Comment

This is over the top and very inconsistent.Some people have done worse things than Chisora and yet this is what Chisora gets.
                Why doesnt the WBC learn to how to impose weigh ins and drug tests in the Chavez Jr fights first before all this can happen.Rubbish and I hope Chisora just fights for other titles

Comment

They outta ban themselves for being such a bull***** and corrupt organization! I wish all fans and boxers would boycott them already. They are easily the worst of the worst.

Comment

What is the source of this article?

I don't see it on the WBC web site.

Comment

We Be Crooks

Comment

Working...
                      X