Comments Thread For: Alexander Hurts, Punishes and Dominates Maidana To Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say bring Khan for Alexander. I got my money on "The Great"

Comment

Very good fight & Alexander fought a good & hard fight.. Alexander was just too fast for Maidana & Alexander is much stronger at welter.. Maidana is ALL HEART!!I'm a Maidana fan & when ever he fight's I'll definitely gonna see it.. Now I want to see Alexander against a natural welter with some speed, power &' defence like Berto or Ortiz..

Comment

Thatst what im talking about bwoy, why even fight 12 rounds, 10 is the new black son!

lol

Comment

Originally posted by Osirus022 View Post
          I say bring Khan for Alexander. I got my money on "The Great"
          Definite YES! I 2nd that motion!

Comment

I really couldn't believe how well Alexander looked at 47. There was no shoe shine in that ring out of him. He threw hard, crisp punches and was hurting Maidana bad. I have to say I am looking forward to seeing him again.

Comment

Good performance by Devon he can now move on from that Bradley fight and gain confidence. As for maidana even slower at 147 he better train harder or go back down to 140

Comment

What a pathetic fight. Alexander held all night and Maidana couldn't throw punches.

It never ceases to amaze me how a fighter like Maidana lacks any kind of offensive skills. He's completely devoid of the ability to throw a left jab and stay on balance at the same time. And he certainly can't throw combinations.

You have to asked yourself, "what does this guy do in the gym?" Does he even practice throwing punches?

As for Alexander, he flat out quit against Bradley and Alexander is the one who initiated the head butt. Alexander will probably get a slice of the welter title, but he is still in a class substantially lower than Bradley.

Comment

wow where are all the DA haters now???? he totally dominated maidana, the same maidana that everyone said was gonna knock DA out, so WTF happened?
                  that goes to show you how weight makes a difference, thats why Pacquiao wants to drain all his fighters and not fight them at 100%....Good job Devon, my STL homie.........."when you're at the top theres always gonna be haters below you"

Comment

He did dominate Alexander... had it 99-91.
                    He wasn't able to KD Maidana down with all those clean shots though.
                    Now, lets see how Alexander does against a real WW.
                    Watch him get Mayweather (since for some magical reason he's the number 1 contender) or Berto/Ortiz winner.
                    As for this fight, best looking one out of his last 3.... he needed it.

Comment

Originally posted by Tomasio View Post
                      Very good fight & Alexander fought a good & hard fight.. Alexander was just too fast for Maidana & Alexander is much stronger at welter.. Maidana is ALL HEART!!I'm a Maidana fan & when ever he fight's I'll definitely gonna see it.. Now I want to see Alexander against a natural welter with some speed, power &' defence like Berto or Ortiz..
                      You are too kind if you are suggesting ortiz or berto has any defense.

Comment

Working...
                      X