Comments Thread For: Adrien Broner Knocks Out Eloy Perez in Four Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Slick561 View Post
    and yet he works with Two Black guys that beat him is he still racist
    Dont be ******!! That is like the racist politician who said he had a black and asian working for him and everyone knows he was racist!

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      Dont be ******!! That is like the racist politician who said he had a black and asian working for him and everyone knows he was racist!
      you take it how you want to but racism is defined by having a true hatred and dislike for another race tell me you have 100 percent fact that his intent was to be racist and not just to get under his skin

Comment

Broner impresse me tongiht.

Great performance over a solid, Top 10 opponent.

Now, he needs to further improve his level of opposition.

Comment

you take it how you want to but racism is defined by having a true hatred and dislike for another race
          Wrong again!!!! Racism is defined by thinking you are superior to another because of race!! There are a LOT of racists who don't hate, they just feel superior!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
            Broner impresse me tongiht.

Great performance over a solid, Top 10 opponent.

Now, he needs to further improve his level of opposition.
            true but like Max says besides gamboa no one really there, and no one knows iif he is ready to go up

Comment

Wrong again!!!! Racism is defined by thinking you are superior to another because of race!! There are a LOT of racists who don't hate, they just feel superior!
              lmao w.e did he say he felt he was superior cause he was black no so again keep trying at the end of the day Broner won case closed dont like him dont care if you do or not

Comment

lmao w.e did he say he felt he was superior cause he was black no so again keep trying at the end of the day Broner won case closed dont like him dont care if you do or not
                Once again, as expected you are wrong again!! He said Perez was limited "because, afterall, he is Mexican", Damn, go back to ***ing school!

Comment

Once again, as expected you are wrong again!! He said Perez was limited "because, afterall, he is Mexican", Damn, go back to ***ing school!
                  bro i don't care you think he is racist i don't boom bam done Broner won now stop crying and reaching smh internet scholars smh

Comment

bro i don't care you think he is racist i don't boom bam done Broner won now stop crying and reaching smh internet scholars smh
                    Go back to school. Let me know how that works out for you.

Comment

i understand but calling him racist is huge since you would half to know the true intent he said something racial which was dumb but does it mean he is racist when you dont know if he has Mexican friends
                      Yeah i hear what you're trying to say. However one needs to be careful with his words, this racial **** just doesn't fly regardless of intent, at the end of the day it's still racial, it's not just fighter, he talking bout disrespecting a whole group, he's a grown man and he knows whats up when he puts it down like that. Same with Floyd, he spends time hating on foolz, but doesn't realize that the same people he hating on got the same problems he got. I Hope Floyd shows better class to get Broner right(or any of the young bukz), Floyd obviously his role model.

Comment

Working...
                      X